𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭

DAISY JONES AND THE SIX

"ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀsɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴡɪsʜɪɴɢ ɪ sᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ʀɪᴄᴏᴄʜᴇᴛ"⋆˙⟡ ⟡˙⋆ ⋆˙⟡ ⟡˙⋆

ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ʀɪᴄᴏᴄʜᴇᴛ"
⋆˙⟡ ⟡˙⋆ ⋆˙⟡ ⟡˙⋆

"Jenny was the first person I had met in the band. She had this presence I couldn't even explain and this hold over all of them... especially Eddie." DAISY JONES (singer, Daisy Jones and The Six)

"Oh man [laughs] I fucking love little Jenny Dunne. She was smoking hot, short skirts short tops. There was always nothing you couldn't love about her." WARREN ROJAS (drummer, Daisy Jones and The Six)

"My sister was a damn firecracker, to this day I still admire her." GRAHAM DUNNE (lead guitarist, Daisy Jones and The Six)

"Oh baby Jenny, she was a sister to me. If I needed her she was there, she was always there." CAMILA ALVAREZ (Billy Dunne's Wife)

"When I look back on it Jenny Dunne was my best friend, she stuck by my side through everything without a second thought." KAREN SIRKO (keyboardist, Daisy Jones and The Six)

"She's my little sister, you can imagine how protective I was when it came to her." BILLY DUNNE (lead singer, Daisy Jones and The Six)

"How do I even begin to explain Jenny Dunne [smiles] let's just say it was hard not to love her." EDDIE ROUNDTREE (bassist, Daisy Jones and The Six)

"Do I miss being in a band? [laughs] well that can only be answered if you know the whole story." JENNY DUNNE (rhythm guitarist, Daisy Jones and The Six)

Casting Call ...

⋆˙⟡ jenny dunne ⟡˙⋆
(ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ ᴘᴇᴅʀᴇᴛᴛɪ)

⋆˙⟡ jenny dunne ⟡˙⋆(ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ ᴘᴇᴅʀᴇᴛᴛɪ)