𝐢𝐯. NOTHING GOOD STARTS IN A GETAWAY CAR

Heart Shaped Scars 。゚・ׂׂૢ࿐𝖈𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒗 ─── ❝ nothing good starts in a getaway car ❞

𝖈𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒗 ─── ❝ nothing good
starts in a getaway car ❞

           𝕬LYA MCADAMS WAS many things, but a quitter? Not one of them.

She marched into the police station with one goal in mind: get Luke the hell out of there and spear an arrow through anyone that was brave enough to try and stop her.

Okay, maybe not shish kebab the civilians of this random town, that was a little extreme, but a little charmspeak persuasion never hurt anybody. Most the time.

She parked the Dephi Strawberry Company van as close as she could get it to the entrance, just in case they needed a quick getaway car— you never really knew as a demigod. Quickly, Alya was out of the car, inside the building, and sauntering up to the front desk.

"Morning, young lady." Said the officer at the front desk with a polite smile. Alya said a silent thanks that the policeman was a guy, meaning it would be easier to talk her way in and out of this. Y'know, men and their small, lustful brains.

"Good morning, sir." She said with the sweetest tone she could muster. "I'm here to pick up a Luke Castellan, Officer . . "

She trailed off and squinted at the man's name tag, finally reading it out as her dyslexia settled and allowed her to decipher it. "Stupor."

With furrowed brows, the man flipped through the papers on his desk, taking a moment to read one before he looked back up at the teen with a frown.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but Mr. Castellan's not yet eligible for a bail. And even if he was, it must be payed by an immediate relative." The man informed her.

"An immediate relative, you say?" Alya inquired with a ditzy tone, an idea popping into her head. A horrible, stupid idea.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Regulations." The officer nodded with a nonchalant shrug.

"Well then I should be able to bail him out, officer." Alya smiled, pushing power into her words. With her hands hidden by the counter, she slipped a ring off of her index finger and onto her left ring finger. "Luke is my husband."

Officer Stupor watched as she lifted up her left hand and showed off the glittery gold band of a ring. "Husband, you say? Aren't you two a little young to be married?" He asked skeptically.

"Oh no, sir! We're both over eighteen, don't worry." She lied. Pursing her lips to hide an approaching smile, Alya found Officer Stupor nodding his head in agreement. "So, you'll let Luke go, won't you?"

"Hmm . . I don't know about that." The officer hummed, rubbing his chin.

"You are going to let him go, officer. Luke Castellan. You're going to go and get him right now," She told him, pushing in as much power and persuasion as she could. "Aren't you?"