𝐱. PLANET OF LOVE

Heart Shaped Scars 。゚・ׂׂૢ࿐𝖈𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒙 ─── ❝ planet of love ❞

𝖈𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒙 ─── ❝ planet of love ❞

𝕸AY. The fresh wind of spring slipping away as it's replaced by the salty simplicity of summer, the grains of sand landing to be played in and the sun awaiting the many kisses it will lay upon skin in the coming months. Long Island Sound was just as excited as its inhabitants was for the incoming wave of summer, churning with a newfound enthusiasm and crashing its waves against the sand in a way that it never had before.  The sea always saw everything coming before people did.

Off the coast, Camp Half-Blood was buzzing with life, campers new and old trickling in for summer session with a bounce in the steps.

Alya McAdams was still settling in, having just arrived that day when the camp seemed to turn itself on its head. Rumors were already flying around left and right, and they'd only just begun. 

Lunch has just ended and she was still unpacking her bags from the morning when two Aphrodite kids came busting through the door, screaming her name.

"ALYA!"

Startled, Cabin 10's counselor spun around, finding herself face-to-face with two girls that were drenched from head to toe, their hair and clothes dripping water all over the wooden floor.

"Oh gods— what happened to you two?" Alya asked, dropping what she was doing and walking towards the pair as their cabin mates tried ( and failed ) to cover up their snickers.

"Some new kid blew up the bathroom while I was fixing my hair!"

"He flooded the whole thing! All my makeup is ruined, Alya! Ruined!"

"Woah woah woah," Alya stopped them, holding her hands out. "Slow down. Some new kid did what?"

"Blew up the bathroom pipes! Flooded the whole place!" The older of the two girls answered, throwing her hands around in wild gestures as she spoke.

Flooded the whole place?

"It was that boy that killed the Minotaur!"

Surely, these kids were making that up. What kind of demigod could go around exploding plumbing systems on their first day at camp?

With a deep sigh, Alya dropped her unpacking plan altogether. "Has this kid been claimed yet or is he in with Hermes?" She asked.

"Unclaimed." One of the girls answered as their counselor reached over to a shelf on the wall and grabbed two fluffy pink towels.

"Here," She said, wrapping the girls up in a towel each and rubbing up and down their arms annoyingly. "I'll go talk to Luke about it."

"You just want an excuse to see your boyfriend." The oldest scowled as she swatted Alya's hands away, pulling the towel tighter around herself.