"alright come on then."

The next day the teenagers went to the back of the shop to skate for a bit. Echo was trying to land a flip with her skateboard. She wasn't skating well today.

as she fell of and landed on the ground she groaned and threw her board away from her in frustration. she loved to skate but was too frustrated from last night.

the girl on the ground heard some wheels coming towards her and soon saw fuckshit. "ey chill lil mama" he laughed at the girl. he picked up the girls board and stepped of his own putting his hand in front of her to help her up. she took his hand and got up. the blond curly haired boy gave Echo her board. As she got up he was able to get a good look at her. She had a black eye.

"Oh shit are you okay binks what happened who the fuck did that" he said worried but angry "i fell im fine" Echo said looking down "i dont want to focus in that" he sighed at her response and changed the subject "okey Echo, show me whatcha trynna do." he said trying to help her.

Echo did the trick not falling this time but still not making it. she groaned again. "it's not fucking working!"

"oh i see why." fuckshit said. he bent down and readjusted Echos foot on the board. "see you gotta push down more here when your doin it princess." he helped her. "try again now."

and Echo did. she landed it, a bit wonky but it was good enough for her. " did it." a now happy Echo said and ran and gave fuckshit a hug, his blond locks getting in her face.

"Fuck shit you got it binks!" he said happy for her but a little down because of her eye.

"now i'm tired. i need some water." Echo said and skated away towards the building where the jug of water was at.

both ruben and ray stood by the wall, ruben drinking out of the jug. Echo noticed a little boy sitting between them. He had a pink and yellow board in his lap with a dinosaur on it, clearly an older board.

she skated up to them just as ruben handed the water to ray. ray shook the now almost empty water looking irritated at ruben. "damn, y'all really drank all of it? fill that up man." he handed the jug back to ruben for him to fill up.

"yo stevie. yo fill this up yo." ruben said and handed the jug over to the little kid sat on the ground. the boy smiled and happily took the jug, running inside to fill the water up.

"who is that lil kid?" Echo asked as the boy had rushed inside.

"ion know, said his name was stevie." ruben answered. it didn't take long for to boy to come back with a now filled jug of water.

"thanks lil man." ray said as stevie handed the water to ray. ray passed the water over to Echo who took a chug of it. a bit of the water spilling around her mouth and onto her bralette. she wiped her mouth with her hand and ray skated away saying "oh! refreshing." ready to skate again.

Echo looked down at the boy now again on the ground. "so your stevie?" she asked.

"uh yeah." he said.

"are you not gonna skate or? i see you got a board." echo said raising her eye brows at the boy who looked down at his board.

"um nah. i'm just looking now."

"Oh okay. fine." Echo said then skated away.fourthgrade had went home and Ruben and their new friend stevie had went inside. the others were still skating outside. her legs were now starting getting sore and she needed to rest a bit. she saw ray and fuckshit sitting in the shade by the wall and made her way toward them sitting down beside fuckshit with a thud.

"nah, so picture me as a baby running around the house with underwear on my head thinking i was a ninja." both fuckshit and ray laughed at what the blonde had said. Echo scoffed at the weird conversation the guys where having. "Okay Binki, what's the craziest thing you did as a child?" ray asked the echo who had just joined in on the conversation.