see told ya

--------------------------------------------------------

they made it to the school. everyone threw there skate boards over the fence. ray and fuckshit were the first ones over, fourthgrade and Echo not far behind. ruben threw the big jug of water towards Echo who caught it but the weight dragged her backwards and she stumbled on the skateboards behind her falling to the ground.

fuckshit laughed. "yo, you good binki?" he asked Echo who laughed and nodded her head. he helped her up.

"come on toss your board over!" ray said to stevie who still stood on the other side of the fence with his board in his hands.

"today motha fucker!" fuckshit said Echo then elbowed him in the somach "ow what." he said to her.

Echo skated away to the basketball court jumping over a small bench. ray and fuckshit pushed the big benches and table towards the court to do some tricks on it.

they were all having a great time. doing what they loved. fourthgrade started filming Echo while she skated around and laughed. she sat down on her skateboard backwards facing fourthgrades camera.

"ew!" the girl shrieked as she rolled past Ruben and sunburn taking a piss beside each other. "you guys are disgusting," she said to them as she rolled away on her board. " I just saw their dicks!" she gagged towards fuckshit who'd her board had taken her to.

he laughed. "you wanna se mine to?" he said wriggling his eyebrows at the girl.

"maybe" she whispered "what was that!" fuckshit said excitingly

 "nothing nasty ass" she laughed and rolled her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

they had all taken a break and sat down on the schools stairs talking when a security guard yelled at them. "hey y'all not supposed to be around here get the fuck out." ruben threw some rocks at him from his seat. "shut up."

"don't throw rocks at me." the secuirty said offenidly

Ruben: "fuck you."

"lil man get the fuck of the property all right." he said to stevie who got up and started walking towards the fence

"sunburn, sunburn what are you doing?" ray yelled at stevie. 

"don't get fucked up like the rest of them niggas here." the security said.

"sunburn stop!" Echo yelled. sunburn stopped in his tracks looking at

everyone not sure what to do. 

"it's fine." Echo said.

"your not even a real cop!" fuckshit yelled. 

"sunburn this niggas a rent-a-cop." ruben said causing stevie to turn around and sit down on the steps again.

"the fuck you doin skating with these boys?" the secuirty said while he looked at Echo. "your a fuckin girl, you can't skate you just being a hoe." he yelled. 

Echo scoffed. " dont talk her her like nigga and the fuck she a good ass skater" fuckshit yelled back.

"hey the little nigga with the toys r us badge come here." fuckshit said motioning him to come over.

"ey you can't say nigga i don't think, you fuckin sheryl crow looking mother fucker." the cop yelled towards fuckshit.

"ion know who that is but bitch, fuck you!"

"you look samoan , mother fucker." echo laughed at that.

"all right, that was funny. that was pretty funny." ray said and laughed.