oh well

Echo followed fuckshit up to his room. it was the only room on the upper floor. as he opened the door she took in his room. clothes scattered around the floor and the smell of weed instantly filled her nose when she stepped in it felt safe. fuckshit dropped down on his bed and Echo followed doing the same. fuckshit bent down to pick up a box that was under the bed. when he pulled it out and opened the lid echo could see the weed and rolling papers.

fuckshit looked at Echo. "you wanna do sum?" he asked.

Echo shrugged. "Yea roll one."

she watched as the boy neatly rolled the joint tightly and licking the paper so it would stick while staring at her. fuckshit reached in his pocket for a lighter and lit the joint taking a drag of it then passing it over to the Echo who was beside him.

they had been passing the joint to each other for some time now. Echo was laying down with her head propped up on her shoulder watching the boy that was sitting in front of her. the awkwardness was now gone thanks to the weed. they were both at their calmest states.

"you know you haven't actually told you about your mom." fuckshit said echo looked down.

" hey it's chill ma, you don't have to."

"no its okay." Echo hadn't talked about what had happened with her mom. it was a sensitive subject to her. of course the boys had picked up that she didn't have a mom but hadn't brought it up anytime which she was relieved about but she felt like this was a good time to tell at least one of them.

"I loved my mom i still do ofc" she gulped. " she was strict and limited everything but i loved her the way she would speed time with me and watch movies with me at ngiht" she looked up at fuckshit to see if he even was interested. maybe she was just embarrassing herself and no one wanted to know about her little sob story maybe he was just trying to get in her pants but she was met with fuckshits intense gaze.

she looked down on the bed sheets and continued. "then one day, 4 years ago when i came home from school there was no mom waiting for me. the first thing i saw was my dad drunk and angry screaming and when i looked inside there was a bunch of police officers in the house. my Mom had killed herself she couldnt take my dads abuse and my crying she didnt know what to do to help me it was so unexpected that just she had taken her life. i blamed myself for it because i cried and that would stress her i had reactions to when he would beat me, i dont know." Echo stoped talking and quickly wiped the tears she hadn't felt coming.

"'im sorry for crying and saying all this shit ik it stupid" she said quietly. she waited a bit until looking up at fuckshit again. when she did he was still starting at her.

"shit that's fucked up. i'm sorry binki." fuckshit looked at the girl concerned.

echo tried to laugh it off and sat up. "nah it's fine. it was a long time ago.

I just wanted to get it out i guess." Echo didn't notice how close they were sitting now. she could feel the boys curly hair on her arms. "Remebr you ain never gotta apologize to me im right here okay" he said softly

slowly fuckshit leaned in for Echos lips. at first Echo backed away a bit and looked at fuckshit. she just couldn't not do it so soon enough she gave in and the two teenagers lips melted into each other. their mouths moved slowly and echo brought her hand to fuckshits face. fuckshit hands had landed around the girls waist.pulled the girl forward and onto his lap. his hands roamed her body touching and squeezing every part. he was hungry for her he wanted to show how much he loved her. Echo had her hands in in hair tugging at it while she slowly grinding on his lap.

they boy groaned as Echo sucked on his neck leaving marks behind. eagerly she tugged his shirt up making him put his arms up so she could take it of. she pushed fuckshit down with her hand and leaned forward leaving trails of kisses on his bare chest.

fuckshit sat up again and turned the girl around so she was laying underneath him. he tore Echos shirt of the same way she did. slowly fuckshit dragged his hand to the girls back unclasping her bra while holding her gaze. his gaze slowly wondered down her body. "Fuck your so. fucking beautiful im never leaving you." he breathed.

he started kissing and squeezing her breasts that he'd just imagined seeing and getting to touch. He unbuttoned her jeans and dragged them of of her leaving her in her underwear which he quickly took off to. next fuckshits pants came of and he reached for his nightstand to get a condom.

while the boy put on the condom Echo was really thinking about what she was doing. she was about to fuck her best friend. she could stop there but she didn't think she was able to. she had never craved someone as much as she did now. she needed him right then and there.

fuckshit crawled on top of Echo. "are you sure your okay with this princess?" he asked looking straight into her eyes. Echo nodded her head quickly and pulled him in for a kiss running her fingers through his hair as he entered her. She couldnt stay quiet she kept monaing his name loudly and he kept groaning and softly moaning in her ear "good luck skating tomorrow" he said breathless whispering in her ear he placed his lips on her neck leaving marks everywhere as he stroked in and out of her till they both reached their climax and lied side by side eachother

I should have said this before but freaky deaky shit warning lol😭hope yall enjoyed