🖤Chapter four🖤

Chapter fourDisappearance

Chapter four
Disappearance

"No one can hurt my family"

2nd person pov;

After the incident, everything had changed, Especially to William and Michael. Micheal had been distant and always lock himself in Evan room while William became abusive, Not only towards Michael but also towards you. One time you saw him sulking in his office, you wanted to help him so you ask if he needed anything but he ignored you.

You kept resisting on giving him anything and it seems like you irritate him since, about a second, a wrench came flying towards you. It hit you right in the face creating a small crack on your screen. You didn't really take his words that much. Besides, how can you feel it? You're not a human after all....

--

You look at Elizabeth and William in worries, "Are you sure I'm not coming along?" You asked. Apparently, William will show Elizabeth Circus Baby his gift to her on her birthday. You're okay of not coming but, something keep telling you to go.

William look at you and glare, "Yes, How many times do I have to tell you? It's not like you'll be useful anyway." He spat. You flinch a little, but smile "Okay! Please be careful!" You said cheerfully. He just tched and walk away with Elizabeth.

"Mr.... Afton?" You stood there eye widen. William was crouching in front of Circus Baby holding Elizabeth bloody ribbon. Blood were dropping on Circus Baby stomach, "What happened? Where's Eli?" You asked.

William look at you in shock, "[Name]? What are you doing here?" He asked, "I'm sorry I just felt like something was gonna happen... So I came here as fast as possible, But I guess I was late......... Again." You said looking down.

You look back at William and your eye widen, He was smiling.... A smile that you didn't see in a long time. But there was something wrong.. His eye were Purple...

He stood up walking towards you. He put both of his hand on your shoulder, "Thank you [Name].... But you saw enough." He said, his voice changing to a glitchy one. A sinister smile appear in his face, "[Name] power off." Your eye widen and within a second your system shut down the last thing you saw was William looking at you sadly with a golden yellow bunny behind him who were looking at you maniacally.

--

3rd person pov;

Micheal came home expecting to get a lecture from [Name] from coming home late. So he was so confused when he came home and was greeted by silence. His eyebrow knit in confusion.

William didn't let them go with him and Elizabeth, So where are they? He just shrugged it off thinking they are just recharging. He walk towards his room passing Evans room, He stop seeing Evan room wasn't closed. He peek inside to see [Name] sitting on his bed.

Micheal enter the room closing the door. He approach [Name] and examine them. He frown seeing the crack on the screen of their face. He noticed the bloody ribbon of Elizabeth on [Name] hand and he immediately knew William has something to do with this.