🖤Chapter fourteen🖤

Chapter fourteenExtra help

Chapter fourteen
Extra help

"No one can hurt my family."

2nd person pov:

You made your way towards Gregory destination. Luckily, you connected a tracker on his fazwatch. You landed on the ground and went towards the Roxy Raceway. You saw Gregory hiding from Roxy and once she was far enough you revealed yourself.

"Hey buddy!" You greeted, Gregory look so relief seeing you finally back, "[N-Name]! The scary rabbit lady found me! I got Freddy message, he said he was in Roxy Raceway, we need to go pass the construction fence." He told.

"Alright! Up we go!"

You pick him up and flew pass the construction fence. You both landed on top of the stairs seeing Freddy laying on the ground twitching. Gregory hurriedly walk up at him, he need to be fix as soon as possible.

And the God seems to grant your wish when you got a notification from Micheal informing you that he's inside the Pizzeria.

You approached Gregory and Freddy, "I need to do something. Can you two manage on your own for awhile?" You asked smiling at them apologetically. Gregory look at you and nodded. You patted his head before opening your wings and flying away.

--

You landed near Micheal who were scanning the are with a confused look, "Why so much security? Did someone sneak in or something?" He questioned turning to you, "Well.." You sigh and told him everything; How Vanessa is acting so weird, the animatronic being aggressive at night, Gregory trying to escape, and the mysterious rabbit.

"All of that happened while I was gone?" He asked in disbelief, he put a finger on his chin and thought for a few seconds. 'Mysterious rabbit?' He thought, a small sweat dropping down his cheek, 'Could it be... No. That can't be.... They should've burn in that fire.'

His face turn serious as he look at you, "I'll tell you what I have found after this. But, for now watch after the kid and make sure he's safe. I'll take care of the others." He ordered. You nodded, happy at the result. You were afraid that he would team up with Vanessa but unlike Micheal you're not an animatronic expert and since he own the pizzeria he might have an idea what is happening.

--

Gregory was hiding in one of the picture booth waiting for Roxy and Monty to leave. The curtain of the booth open making him flinched in surprise, though he calm down seeing you. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to gave you a scare there." You apologize.

"So what's the plan?"

Gregory told you the plan and gave you the disk, you nodded and using your wings flew to the third floor balcony. You saw the Gregory pushing the button and the lift started to go down. You flew toward them landing next to them.

To your surprise Moondrop landed near the three of you, Freddy, despite still not working properly, stood in front of you and Gregory in a protecting way. You look at Moondrop slightly worried, Did the virus take control of him again?