🖤Chapter seven🖤

Chapter sevenIntroduction

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter seven
Introduction

"No one can hurt my family."

2nd person pov;

In the next day, You're now sitting at the front seat of the car with Michael on the driver seat.

Michael is on his Human form thanks to a disk that he called, 'The illusion Disk' that help his gruesome appearance look like his ordinary human form.

His human form look exactly the Michael you seen, before you shut down but, more older. You smile looking at him, "You grow so much." You stated. He smile at you sadly mumbling a thanks before looking back at the road.

--

Soon enough, you two made it to the Pizzaplex. You were flabbergasted when you saw how big the Pizzaplex is, "You made this by yourself?!" You shout in amazement. The Pizzaplex is still closed since its only five in the morning, "Yeah, And a little help of encouragement from Vanessa and Ennard. And of course the construction workers." He said looking at the mall sadly. "Mr Emily and Mr Afton are gonna be so proud of you if they saw this." You said.

He hum holding your hand, "If only both of them are still here." He added. Michael shook his head wiping a tear off his face, "Enough Drama. The other animatronic are waiting for us." He said giving you a smile. You beamed and jump down a little in excitement.

The two of you enter the building to see Vanessa with four animatronic behind her. You beamed and run up to her, "Little Rabbit!" You called.

Vanessa blush embarrassed by the nickname. She forced a smile looking at you, "Hello [Name], This is The Glamrock." Vanessa Introduced stepping out of the way.

You stood in front of them extending your hand, "I'm [Name], pleasure to meet you!" You gri Chica gasp walking up to you, "Oh my god I remember you!" She said taking you to a tight hug.

They are taller than you so your feet where off the ground, "Nice too see you again [Name]! I'm Glamrock Chica! But I think you already know that." She greeted finally putting you back at your feet. Freddy walk up the two of you extending his hand, "I'm Glamrock Freddy Nice too see you again." He introduced.

You grin shaking his hand, "It is also nice to see you two again!, You two upgrades so much I'm jealous!" You laugh.

The wolf and Alligator walk up to you, "You two know them?" The wolf asked. The Alligator put a hand on his hips examining you, You grin at him while he smirk, "Yo' Montgomery Gator but you can call me Monty." He greeted, The wolf look at you and pointed proudly on herself, "I'm Roxanne wolf! Nice too meet ya' Call me Roxy." Roxy introduced pointing at herself proudly.

--

Before the mall open the Gang gave you a tour while Micheal and Vanessa left to do their job. You met the DJ man which is super huge yet, sweet.

And then you met Sundrops! Once you met him you already knew he is your favorite. No question ask.

Though you were confused on the other animatronics on the statue.

--

The pizzaplex had open and now you're currently surrounded by people not only kids but also teenager, "Who are you?" "Are you new?" "What's your job?" "You look beautiful Mx!"

"Hahaha, Calm down there, let me introduce myself first! I'm the new guard in this Pizzaplex! You can call me [Name] nice too meet you!" You introduced.

The kids and teen awe and started to ask you to take a picture, You happily agree, feeling welcomed to the pizzaplex.

Meanwhile, not too far Vanessa and Micheal smile to see the children playing around you, "We should create a schedule where they would work in the daycare for a whole day. Besides, they got along with Sundrops very well." Vanessa suggested.

Micheal laughed, "Yeah, Maybe we could put him to a daycare duty on a weekend? Since kids there are numerous kids on the daycare every weekend." Micheal said.

"That way Sundrops wouldn't be stressed often." He added. Vanessa hum looking at you before going back to work.