🖤Prologue 🖤

Utopia;       (n

Utopia;
       (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.

They were the greatest creation of a famous inventor. They were created to protect and take care of their creators children.

As time pass by, the kids all got attached to them. They become the part of the family, not just a animatronic or Ai that was created to take care of them.

But after an incident, everything immediately change. Their creator become Harsh, Snappy, Temper, and distance.

They tried their best to keep the family together but after witnessing something they were shut down by their creator.

Years of being shut down they met their kind, someone like them, in their mind. They don't know if it's just on their system or not.

They spend their time with them for who knows how long until they were power on.

They woke up seeing a familiar man, it was their creator eldest son.

Now he is working on a mall along with new animatronics. They become a security guard and even a daycare attendance.

Then they met a boy, who got locked up in the mall. Now, they have a new purpose. And that is to help the boy to escape the mall safetly and unharmed along with Freddy as they both protect the young boy from their animatronics friends who were getting controlled by a virus.

Will he succeed or failed once again?