🖤Chapter ten🖤

Chapter tenFailed escape

Chapter ten
Failed escape

"No one can hurt my family."

3rd person pov;

With [Name]'s help, Freddy manage to get out of his room. Gregory enter Freddy's cavity chest to hide from the animatronics and Vanessa, which is slightly concerning for [Name].

The three of them made their way to the Utility tunnels to make it more easier to escape without getting spotted since, Freddy is supposed to be in his room. While, walking down the stairs [Name] noticed at the corner of their vision a thing crawling down, they stop and turn to the direction to see it already gone.

"Something matter [Name]?" Freddy asked looking at them, they shook their head and smile walking towards them, "Nope, I just thought I saw something." Freddy nodded and continue walking down the stairs with them.

"Hello little boy, if you're down here say something!" They heard Vanessa voice echoing through the stairs, "She's down here, We have to go back." Gregory stated, "Do not worry Gregory. Even if we are spotted, you are safe with me. She would never suspect we are traveling together." Freddy assured.

"However we should still try our best to avoid her. If she found Freddy he will be immediately taken back to his room. And you will have no place to hide if that happened." [Name] warned looking at Freddy stomach, Freddy nodded in agreement.

While walking Freddy suddenly stop, "I feel you are broken." He commented looking worried, [Name] frown and look at Freddy's stomach, "Did you scratch yourself in there?" They asked.

"Don't worry about it," Gregory stated not wanting to bother, "No, I feel that something is wrong. I am taking you to the first aid station." Freddy stated, he grab [Name] hand and change direction.

"There's no time, I'm fine." Gregory complain but, he was ignored by Freddy. His chest cavity open and Gregory jump in, who look a bit annoyed.

"Here I'll help you!" [Name] offered putting a hand at Gregory's back guiding him towards the first aid station, they enter and before they could do anything [Name] heard footsteps, he immediately cover Gregory mouth and hug him protectively.

Vanessa appear out of nowhere, she pointed her flashlight at Freddy, "Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown." She scolded glaring at him, "Officer Vanessa, I-i do not know how I got here." He lied.

"Well, you totally blew it tonight, you know. Your system crash and you ruined the show. Now parts and service have you on reduced power. They said, 'It's safety precautions'. Just one more thing to deal with..." Vanessa said in annoyance.

"I apologize."

"Ok... Look, we're like 15 minutes from closing and some kid is sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room." She command before walking away.

[Name] took a bandage and wrapped it around Gregory's knee. They both came out and Gregory look at Freddy, "I told you she was after me." He started, "I said nothing, we will keep you safe. Let us go."

Gregory went back to Freddy's cavity chest, the three of them started walking back to the tunnel. Gregory asked where they are so Freddy explained that they are under the Pizza plex.

While walking back up, Freddy stop near the recharge station, Gregory came out of his cavity chest looking at him.

Apparently, Freddy is almost out of power so he need to recharge, "I don't know if I can do this." Gregory stated nervously, [Name] smile patting his head, "Don't worry little one, I'll be with you, I'll be following you in the vent." They assure, smiling at him. Gregory frown, he sigh and nodded.

--

After escaping Chica, Gregory were now walking to a dark hallway, on the metal gate/fence there is a sign that have a Monty's icon in it.

"There you are."

Gregory head snapped behind him to see Monty slamming the metal gate open, "Run, Run!"

Gregory turn around but accidently trip at his own feet. Thankfully, before Monty could touch him, [Name] jump down the fence, they open their wings and carried him.

"Are you lost?" Roxy asked as she banged the fence, [Name] follow the arrow with the word Lobby that is pointing at the right

"Are you lost?" Roxy asked as she banged the fence, [Name] follow the arrow with the word Lobby that is pointing at the right. They retreat their wings going back to their feet.

They started running with Gregory still in their arm, "Lost boy over here." Chica knocked down the boxes and started chasing after [Name] and Gregory.

[Name] frown as they run up the stairs, this often happened every night. As if they don't know who [Name] is, they are like being controlled. Just like Moondrop.

[Name] run towards the Security office and it automatically closed as soon as they enter. They put Gregory back to his feet, "You have wings?" He asked in slight disbelief and amazement.

[Name] rub the back of their neck, "Yeah. Whew, that was a close call, huh." They said grinning sheepishly. Gregory sigh and begin to talk to Freddy, he press the neon Freddy button and soon the door open.

The two avoided Chica as best as they can and now they managed to get into the lobby, but before Gregory could even approach the door, the pizzaplex closed.

"No, No, No wait! I'm still here! Now what am I supposed to do?"

"Don't worry Little one! We could find another way!" [Name] said trying to cheer the boy up, Freddy also tried to cheer him up and it seems to work.

Now, they have a mission to finish, and that is to let Gregory out of this mall safely.