🖤Chapter twelve🖤

Chapter twelveGolden retriever

Chapter twelve
Golden retriever

"No one can hurt my family."

2nd person pov;

Gregory landed on the ball pit balls while you watched from the vent. You saw Sundrop jumping down from the balcony of his room, landing on the ball pit balls. Gregory look scared but remembering your words he gathered all his courage and took a step, and as soon as he did he was picked up by Sundrop.

You watched as Gregory kick a pile of blocks to distract him. You smile apologeticly seeing Sun panicked, the distraction cause Gregory to have an opportunity. He run toward the security desk and you follow him from the vent.

Gregory successfully took the badge ignoring Sundrop plea. Suddenly the light went out, your eye widen and without a second thought you jump down the vent. You don't have a night vision but thanks to the glow on your eye and tail you can see a little.

You follow Sundrop shriek as if he was holding himself to not turn to Moon. You frown not liking the pain in his voice.

"Naughty boy, Naughty boy. It's past your bedtime. You must be punished! Nighty night."

You saw a silhouette jumping up and you already knew it was Moondrop, you saw a flash of light and you quickly run toward Gregory.

"Are you okay Gregory?"

He nodded, though you could see him shaking in slight fear, "Freddy said we need to turn on the backup generator in the play structure." He explains trying to be as quite as possible. You nodded, "I know where it is. Come." You grab Gregory and put him on your back.

You run towards the nearest generator, their guard up to make sure Moondrop wasn't gonna snatched Gregory.

--

So far the two had open at least three generator, you and Gregory are walking towards the fourth one when you heard Moondrop from above. He jump down in front of you two and you immediately put Gregory behind.

"It's past your bedtime." Moondrop launched himself toward Gregory but you block him, "I'll go take care of Moondrop, find the other generators!" You said. Gregory look unsure watching as you struggle to hold Moondrop, "But, I don't know where that is!"

"You'll find it! I'm sure you will. You're a smart kid, just.. Believe in yourself." Gregory eye widen, he look at you for a second before nodding in determination and ran past the both of you catching Moondrop attention.

"Moon!" You called, his attention turn back to you. "Traitor! Traitor!" He shouted making your eye widen, He tackled you attempting to reach at your power off button but you grab a hold of his wrists.

"Moon, it's me. Don't you remember? I'm [Name]." You look at him with a warm smile, he blink and stop struggling. You smile at him, "I got you." He stared at you for few seconds before speaking, "Gold.. En.... Retriever have.." "Gentle mouths." You finished his sentence with a bright smile.

~Flashback~

After your first day working on the  daycare you were now sitting alone in the main stage reading a book that Micheal gave you to keep you busy. Just then you noticed someone walking towards you, you look up from the book to see Moondrop.

"Oh! Hey Moon!" You greeted happily, he wave at you sitting besides you, "What are you doing?" He asked. "Reading, about this dog breed. Did you know that golden retriever is commonly kept. This breed is known for it's friendly, intelligent temperament and soft golden coat." Moondrop listen at you as you laugh flipping to the next page, "Golden retrievers are also known for having gentle mouths!"

"Oh, so that's why they're good with kids." You awe. Moondrop chuckled at you, "Hm. Sounds interesting." He stated, "It is isn't it?"

~End of Flashback~

"... [Name]?"

He removed himself on top of you letting you sit, you smile looking at him, "You remember!" You cheered happily. "Wha- what happened?" You rub the back of your head, "Eh, you don't wanna know." You replied. If he could frown he would probably be frowning right now, "Did... Did I hurt you?" He asked. You shook your head making him sigh in relief.

All the lights turn on and Moondrop turn back to Sundrop. There was a moment of silence before Sundrop gasped, "[Name]?! Oh dear robot. Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly lifting you by your armpit. You laugh, "I'm okay!"

He sigh in relief, just then Gregory appear, "[Name] I did it-!" He immediately stop once he saw Sundrop. Sundrop put you down, "Rule breaker!" He walk towards Gregory who back away in fear, but, you stop him before he could do anything to the kid, "No Sunny, he didn't break the rule! I was watching the whole thing. He didn't turn off the lights." You explained.

Sundrop look at you, "He didn't?" You shook your head. Sundrop look back at Gregory, "I'm sorry new friends! I didn't mean to scare you or anything!" Sundrop apologies. [Name] smile and look at Gregory with a grin, "I told you he's nice."