🖤Chapter five🖤

Chapter five
Meet your kind

"No one can hurt my family"

3rd person pov:

Micheal sat beside [Name] his knee pressing against his chest, "Father's dead." He announced. Right. It had been half a year when you were shutdown. It's been so long isn't it?

Since, the day [Name] shutdown Micheal always come to Evan Room to talk to them, after having a terrible day at school and getting beat up by William.

Michael look at [Name], He removed a stranded hair  revealing [Name]'s power on button. He was about to press it but stop. He shook his head 'No.. I need to live on my own.. I need to stop relying on them.' He thought.

He stood up wiping a tears on his face, He glance at you with a small smile, "I'll be leaving now...." He whispered before leaving the room.

--

[Name] point of view;

I don't understand, Where am i? I've been here for who knows how long. Snow is all I see, A lot of snow. I groan rubbing my hair as I walk around.

After a lot of walking again I saw a Landing pod? I walk toward it examining for an entrance. "Hey!" Someone shouted. I flinch turning around.

There was.. A kid? Walking towards me, They have dull Purple hair and eye, "Who are you?" They asked pointing at me angrily. "Uhm, I'm [Name]! Nice too meet you!" I said doing a small salute. They raised an eyebrow walking towards me. They eyed me up and down, "You look like Disassembly Drone." They said, I tilted my head in confusion scanning them, "Uhmm.. Right im Uzi" They introduced.

"Oooh Nice to meet you, Uzi." I said, They look at me blankly and grab my hand dragging me inside the Landing pod. "N!" They shouted, Two robot that look like me were inside but the other one have a chain on their neck.

3rd person pov;

N and V turn silence as soon as they saw their look a like with Uzi. [Name] awkwardly wave at them and N happily wave back, "Woah what are you another Disassembly Drone that was sent by the company?" N asked walking towards [Name].

"I believe I have no idea what you're talking about." [Name] said. N and Uzi gave each other a glance before N happily Extend his hand. "I'm Serial Designation N! And that is Serial Designation V." He introduced. [Name] smile and shook his hand, "I'm [Name] pleasure to meet you.. Now, Can you tell me where I am And what's going on? " They ask.

--

After the explanation [Name] felt like they're overheating for all the information, First of they're on a planet name Copper 9 And their kind was called Disassembly Drone, "So you're telling me I'm a disassembly drone that killed the run away AI called Worker Drone for the company?" They summarize.

Uzi and N nodded as they sat on the chair with [Name]. [Name] look at V, They knew she was hiding something, when N and Uzi was explaining, [Name] keep glancing at V who were uncomfortable and look like she wanted to say something.

After that, [Name] explain what happened to them and their situation. They also told them about their human family. Uzi and N look at them in wwe while V were looking away but she was clearly listening.

"Well while you figure out how you get back, maybe you could stick around for a while." Uzi requested, [Name] beamed and nodded, "Sure I would love that!"