Chapter 11

Finding Aether and Paimon wasn't easy until hearing a soft melody of a instrument. You turned to see a crowd of people and you wondered what has them gathered around for.

Curious, you began walking towards the crowd and as you and Kilala gotten closer, you both saw a boy in green clothing with a green cap on his head. You then realized it was the same boy you, Kilala, Aether, and Paimon saw back then with the dragon.

Soon enough, you turned to see Aether and Paimon huffing out of breath. You raised a brow as Kilala blinks at them.

"What happened to you two?" You asked.

"Well...we-" Aether immediately looks at you in shock, "W-Where have you been, Y/n?"

You sighed and gave the boy an explanation.

"I was called over by a woman and said a sword has appeared out of nowhere. I asked her to bring me and Kilala to her house and she complied. Once we entered her home and went to the kitchen, I saw the sword that was from my world."

"A sword from your world?" Paimon asks, "How's that possible?"

You glanced around the crowd and motioned Aether and Paimon to huddle. The two obeyed as your voice went into a whisper, "Not a word to anyone, got it?"

Aether and Paimon nodded as you slowly take out the jar necklace filled with three Shikon Jewel shards and showed them to your companions. The floating child's eyes sparkled as the blonde male looks at the shards with curiosity.

"What are they?" He asked.

"They are the shards of the Shikon Jewel, a jewel that has been once whole." You answered.

"What happened?" Paimon questions.

"The jewel was accidentally broken into millions of pieces because my friend was trying to aim at a demon crow that had the Shikon Jewel in its possession." You explained as you hid the necklace away beneath the hem of your kimono, "Right
now, they're scattered across the land in my world and my friends are looking for them."

"Did you retrieve one?" Aether asked.

You continued, "I previously finished off a demon snake and it had the jewel shard on its head. I just picked it and was about to leave until the shard began to glow and you know what happened next."

"Is that how you got transported here?" Paimon asked.

"Yes," you then turned to the lad in green and watched him play an instrument, "though I do not understand why the shards are sending some things from my world here."

Aether and Paimon looked at each other with concern. As the crowd began to disperse, you and your companions began to approach the male in green as he quickly took notice of your group.

"Wait a minute...aren't you... Oh, that's right! You're the ones who scared Dvalin away." The boy exclaimed, making you and Kilala confused.

"Dvalin...? Who's that?" Paimon asked, floating between you and Aether.

"That's Stormterror's real name." Aether explained.

"Right, most people seemed to have call him 'Stormterror' nowadays. Why do you call him Dvalin...? Are you two meant to be close or something?" Paimon asked the male in green, making you interested as well as Kilala.

"Oh, so close." The boy replied with a close eyed smile.

"Hmm...mommy, Aether, Paimon thinks this guy is a screw loose." The floating child stated as you sighed and began to pinch her cheek.

"Now, now, Paimon, that's inappropriate to say to a person when you're in front of someone you just met." You playfully lectured her.

Paimon cried out in apology as you shook your head with a sigh before introducing yourself and the group to the male.