Chapter 17

There were a lot of questions as to why or how that Fauti agent got the Jewel shard in his possession. It also made you angry and wanted nothing but to destroy anything that comes in your way.

But you didn't want to bottle up all your anger so you decided to let out an angry cry.

Your demonic aura was coming out from your body as it was spreading like wild fire in the air. Unknown to you, the shards inside the small jar hanging around your neck were slowly turning to black.

Your body was slowly shifting to your dog form as the markings on your face were going to widen. Before your transformation was halfway there, a pair of arms were warped around your figure from behind as a familiar voice whispered to your ear.

"Y/n."

Your cries came to a stop as your eyes widened with a tear coming from your left eye. The Jewel shards inside the jar necklace were going back to its original color as your demonic aura was cooling down.

Slowly, you turned your head to the left as you looked at the person in shock. Sesshomaru looks at your face and wipes away the single tear from your eye before turning your body facing him.

"S-Sesshomaru—!"

You were immediately cut off when his lips collided with yours. This made your eyes widened with surprise by this act, but you didn't care as you kissed him back with eyes closed.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as you deepen the kiss. You heard him growl for a moment until he backed his head away, looking at you in the eye.

Feeling his gaze, you opened your eyes and saw the hidden desire in his eyes. You can clearly tell that Sesshomaru wants to do...the unspeakable by taking you to a private room and continue the session there.

Your face turned red and placed your forehead onto his shoulder. Noticing your flustered expression, Sesshomaru silently smirked and whispered in your ear as your legs felt weak in the knees.

"If you wish for this to continue, just give me the word and your wish is my command."

Your entire body felt so jelly that you wanted to just get into the sheets right then and there, but there's a city to be saved from Stormterror.

Shaking away those exploited thoughts, you looked at him as Sesshomaru noticed that your expression changed. He gave you a questioning look as you sighed before giving him a brief answer.

"As much as I want to, Sesshomaru, there's some unfinished business that we have to attend to."

The Inu lord raised a brow as you smiled, "You'll see."

With a nod, Sesshomaru led you down to the surface as A-Un and Rin showed up. Your eyes widened with surprise as the human child get off of the dragon's back and rushed towards you.

Opening your arms, Rin wraps her small ones around your waist and hugs you tightly. You let out a small smile as you hugged her back before carrying her into your arms.

"I miss you, mom." She whispered.

"...I miss you too, my child." You replied back.

Breaking the hug, you looked at her face and saw tears coming out from her eyes. You wiped them away with your sleeve as Rin sniffled.

"I-I'm happy that L-Lord Sesshomaru, A-Un, and I have found you." Rin smiled, making you smile back.

"I'm happy that you did, especially Jaken and Kilala." You replied.

The child's eyes widened as she happily gasped, "Master Jaken and Kilala are here too?!"

You nodded, "Including Sango and Shippo."