Chapter 15

An hour later, both Aether and Paimon have returned to the tavern as they both saw you talking to Sango and Shippo with Jaken and Kilala by your side.

Sensing their auras, you turned to their direction with a smile as the floating child rushes towards you while holding a white daisy.

"Momma! Paimon got you a white daisy!" The girl smiles with joy, handing you the flower as Aether stands next to you.

You giggled, "Why thank you, dear. Though I have a better idea."

This made Paimon and Aether confused as they turned to Sango, who smiled at the two.

"You'll see."

Curious, Aether and Paimon looks back at you as you gently tied the stem of the flower in a large circle. When you were finished, you smiled and slipped the flower bracelet onto your wrist as Paimon stared at your creation with sparkles in her eyes.

"Wow!" She then looks at you, "Can you teach me?!"

You chuckled and patted Paimon on the head. "If that's what you want, then let's do it now."

Paimon giggles and you began to teach her as Aether turns to Sango. "Does she makes something like that?"

"She does, but only on her own time whenever there's no demons present. Y/n also does this when she's with a little girl named Rin." The female demon slayer replies.

"Is that so?" The male traveler questions as he and Sango watched you helped Paimon with the flower.

"Though what happened to Venti?" Aether points at the passed out bard sitting at a table near the door.

"That idiotic bard drank too much of that so-called dandelion wine." Jaken answers as both the traveler and the demon slayer turns to the green imp.

"He has asked Lady Y/n to drink with him, but she refused his offer. So that's why she had to carry him to that table before the bard passed out."

Aether hums before turning to Paimon, who's now smiling since you and her now have matching flower bracelets.

"Yay! Now we match!" Paimon cheered.

You chuckled and patted the girl's head before turning to Venti. Sighing, you up from your seat and walked over to the sleeping bard to wake him up.

"Hey. Wake up." You whispered in his ear.

Hearing your voice, Venti slowly opened his eyes and looks over to you as he saw a smile on your face. The bard then turned over to see Aether and Paimon.

"Oh! You're here!" He smiled.

You heard the door to the tavern opened as you all saw Diluc walk in with Jean behind him.

"Jean?" Aether questioned.

You looked at the blonde woman while raising a brow. She looks at the two of you with a shocked expression.

"Wait...Y/n? Aether?" She pointed at you two with a surprised tone.

Then you and everyone else in the room turned to Diluc, waiting for an answer.

"Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person. Secondly, she came here as 'Jean' herself, not as the Acting Grand Master. A Jean you would never see, even as an Honorary Knight." He explained.

I guess things have gotten more interesting, you mentally smiled as Jean began to ask.

"So, the sound of the Holy Lyre can purify Stormterror and return it to normal...is that true?"