II

Elsewhere sitting in a fairly large office,sat the woman who was indeed the creator of the "Sentinel Project". A woman driven by her own primitive desire to control everything at her very fingertips. And that woman was the one and Vanessa Ives. She was very driven for a woman in her day and age. At a fairly young age of 18,this power hungry woman had realized how imperfect,how weak the current military of her world had become. It was sickening sight, all the technology in the world yet the military had made no strive to reach perfection. That was until the young Ms. Ives made her proposal. She wanted to create the perfect soldier,one who's only purpose in life was the objective.

The soldier who never stray from the mission due to personal beliefs and emotions. No they would live for the mission and finish it at any and all costs. And most of all of course this type of soldier would have advanced senses. Vanessa was of course ahead of her time and her proposal was shot down. This no only angered her but encouraged her to seek others who shared her ideals in fabricating the perfect warrior. It was then that Vanessa created the syrum from which the first of many in her creation. In a way Vanessa gave birth to all Sentinels, even those of whom she had taken the lives of with only a few words.

Vanessa couldn't help but to smirk,her memories once again surfacing in her mind. It was always when she was alone in her own thoughts that her rise slow rise to glory. She was so close,so close she could almost taste it. Already after a mere 13 years of continuous experiments on hundreds of different test subjects, she along with a small elite team had finally done it. They had created 25 inhuman super soldiers, a troupe of her own that would follow her every command. And all because she had created them,and of course given them their purpose in life. They were elite warriors for which Vanessa named "Sentinels". A name that came to mind while Ms. Ives first layed eyes on the first of her many soldiers.

The first specimen to have survived the harsh genetic treatment,from which countless of failed speciemen. And to Vanessa's surprise the first of her own elite army was a little girl. Her past name was of no importance,each Sentinels past name was abandoned and was replaced by a new one. A new name fit for their new species, and the name Theta was the name for Vanessa believed was fairly accurate based on the young girl's sudden strength. Vanessa knew that Theta was the future of her reign,and was the source of all her research. In a way Vanessa had only Theta to thank for her current stature in society.

If it wasn't for the young girl who had miraculously synched with the syrum more than 90%. It was because of Theta,Vanessa was able to accurately deduce the correct number of injections needed to create her army. It also helped that Theta was one of the most capable of all her " Sentinels ". She was strong, agile,and capable of using quite abit of her...psychic abilities. The psychic abilities was another side effect of the syrum, one that ranked her 25 warriors above any other in the world. They were unstoppable.

Vanessa sighed as she ones again fiddled around with the information on her " Sentinels ". In mock combat the ones who ranked above all were of course Theta, Delta, Alpha and Omega. But when it came to actual combat Theta was a ferocious one,never once taking pity on the enemy. Even if it was against women and children,she annihilated them without a single thought. It was after all what all " Sentinels " were reconstructed for. Combat. Then again there was Delta,another fairly capable "Sentinel" he was more on the quiet side and never once spoke against her.

She furrowed her brows as the holographic image of the young man Delta appeared before her. Vanessa leaned back in her chair, while carelessly wrapping her crimpy brunette locks around her fingers. "Report." Vanessa ordered,her slate gray eyes focusing on the flinkering and fuzzy image of the young "Sentinel". The young man called Delta lowered his head before his creator,while Vanessa quietly accessed his features. Delta was a fairly tall man,appearing to be at least 21 years of age. He had a fairly toned complexion with a hint of ashen hue,he had unruly raven hair although abit of his bangs fell covering his right eye,yet his left eye a dull burgundy remained fully visable to Vanessa.