VI

Zeta smirked towards her opponent before walking in a cautious circle around Theta. Their dangerous eyes seeming to bore into one another,almost as if beckoning one another without words being exchanged. Theta continued to eye Zeta,not trusting for a moment she would be a push over like the others. She knew she had to stay on her toes for this one. If she wanted to survive, if she wanted to see him again. Theta had to win,even if it meant harming and possibly killing a fellow Sentinel. Zeta slowly took a few steps towards Theta,green and yellow electricity crackling around her body dangerously. The crowd roared behind the two girls,egging them to begin their highly anticipated match.

Unable to hold back her anticipation Zeta charged towards Theta full speed, immediately Theta sidestepped the sudden assault only to realize that Zeta's electricity covered hand was a mere inch away from her chest. She had not expected this,Theta knew Zeta would be a formidable opponent but her skill was still abit surprising. A look of disappointment made its way onto Zeta's face as she eyed Theta suspiciously. "Are you really,'The Theta?' If you are then this is just pathetic." Zeta commented in am slightly irritated manner which made Theta's blood boil. How dare she mock her?!

Theta gritted her teeth before cartwheeling a few feet away from her opponent. Trying her best to come up with a plan to deal with this new foe. She watched as the entire crowd cheered on Zeta,wishing for her to put an end to Theta's winning streak once and for all. But Theta was not going down that easy,slowly Theta closed her eyes. Beginning to concentrate on her abilities,hoping she could scratch the surface. She then willed her power to the surface,feeling the dam which held her power at bay begin to give way. Bit by bit beginning to leak.Slowly Theta's body began to give off a crimson and autumn leaf hue,before her entire body began to almost vibrate.

She released a brief gasp as she felt as if she was being torn in two. Inch by inch,muscle by muscle,bone by bone. Theta let out a short and horse cry before opening her eyes to see two exact copies of herself, who stood beside her. In truth Theta had never truly been successful in creating more than one astral projection of herself. But it seemed today was her lucky day,but it could also be a double edged sword for her. Already Theta felt as if her strength had indeed been cut in half and she didn't like it. She then turned to her two new allies who simply nodded towards Theta,a weak smile appeared on her lips as one after the other her astral self's charged towards Zeta.

Electricity covering her hands as Zeta easily delivered many kicks and punches towards a single clone. The clone gasped in both pain and shock as her entire body was wracked with terrible volts of electricity. The clone stumbled to her knees,her body erupting in painful tremors, as the second clone charged towards Zeta from behind. Roughly grabbed her right wrist and twisting it upwards in a very uncomfortable angle. Zeta released an irritated cry before giving the second clone a swift kick in the knee. The clone released a low growl,willing herself to remain standing before roughly pinning Zeta to the ground.

Theta ran towards her remaining clone,rummaging through her pockets before pulling out a metallic pistol and aiming it at Zeta's head. Zeta simply laughed in Theta's face before the very air around the two began to crackle,stinging Theta's flesh. Immediately Theta bounded away from Zeta calling for her clone who unfortunately ran away far too late. Theta watched as her astral self was singed horribly and burned to a crisp. The remnants of the now charred clone slumped to the ground,its body immediately dissipating into nothing but ash.

Theta bit her bottom lip before pulling the trigger of her gun,sending bullet after bullet at Zeta. Zeta laughed at her feeble attempt before extending her hand in front of her,before the crackling of her lighting seemed to almost wrap around her body as a protective barrier. Causing the bullets to disintegrate on contact. Theta knew she had a disadvantage during the battle,and that it may cost her life. But she had to see him,she had to stay alive until the very end. Which was why at the moment she was considering unlocking one of her many levels of power. She knew it was dangerous,and she wasn't too sure her body would be able to take on so much destructive power at once. But she had to try.