IX

Before Theta could blink Alpha charged towards her,the water particles collecting wrapping around his right arm forming a blade,the length of his shoulder down to his fingertips. Theta gasped as she felt the sharpness of the blade,she gritted her teeth before bounding a few feet away keeping her distance. Alpha smirked at her reaction as he cooly wiped the traces of blood from his person. He appeared quite surprised that Theta was even able to dodge his oncoming assault. Alpha eyed Theta quietly, his icy blue eyes seeming to bore into Theta's very being. It felt as if he was analyzing her,looking for a chink in her armor. And that was something Theta could no afford,she quickly directed her attention to the time realizing she only had 5 minutes left.

5 minutes which would determine the rest of her exsistence. Theta took in a shallow breathe,knowing she really shouldn't try to tap into her multiple levels on strength. But at the moment desperate times called for desperate measures. She needed to escape,and fast. Slowly Theta closed her eyes,trying her best to block out any outside distractions. If Theta wanted to use her power once again,she absolutely needed to concentrate. Vanessa eyed Theta's body which once again began to pulsate with a lovely autumn leaf hue. She gritted her teeth before ordering Alpha to end the troublesome Sentinel.

Alpha hearing his "Mother's" orders began to run towards Theta. His hand once again forming a water blade which he intended to stab her with,through the heart. Therefore ending this once and for all,but he wasn't expecting the sudden change in Theta. He noticed her bold cinnamon hued eyes fade away revealing their dangerous translucent hue. Alpha glared before closing the space between him and Theta,ultimately stabbing her through her chest cavity. Blood began to seep from the would,and slowly trickle to the ground causing Vanessa to smirk. She began to applaud Alpha for his work only to notice Theta collapse to the ground. Her body convulsed violently,arching her back upwards to the ceiling above. She released a hoarse cry before her entire being dissipated into a familar autumn leaf light.

Vanessa Ives's eyes widened in both shock and disbelief as she rushed to where her attackers body once lay. Surveying the fresh blood which was left behind,she wondered exactly who her attackers was. And most of all how did they seem to almost dissapear without a single trace. Vanessa glared at the ground,ordering her lackies to take samples of the blood. She demanded to know the identity of the person immediately along with a lockdown of the entire Sentinel Camp. She guaranteed the escapee would never make it out alive.

Although elsewhere bounding up the side of the building,her fingers digging into the concrete sides was Theta. After using quite abit of her strength to create such a realistic astroprojecrion to aid in her escape she truly did not have the energy required to escape. And because of this Theta was forced to plan B. To escape via the building using a very innacurate way. Jumping. Heights were not Theta's favorite thing but it was necessary to escape. Gripping onto the side of the building tightly, Theta shut her eyes tightly before letting go of the edge. Allowing herself to plummet a hundred stories downwards to the ground. The wind whipped around her body,bliding Theta temporary before the city of Authuria came into view.

With its massive skyscrapers looming overheard,already she could hear the constant chatters of the people below. Biting her bottom lip Theta gripped onto an incoming ledge,quickly doing a perfect front flip. Landing perfectly on the asphalt ground below. Already she noticed the curious gazes of the people,eyeing her suspiciously. Shaking off their gazss Theta dashed away from the center of town,her black hooded cloak clinging to her fleeing form. Quickly Theta dissapeared into the night air,unseen,and unnoticed by anyone. She almost seemed to dissolve into her newly found freedom,praying that she would forever remain under the darkness.