Intriguing Reunions and Revelations

"Wake up, we're here and we need you." said a soldier.

"Ugh, I was enjoying sleeping, just get it over with," said June as she got up groggily.

But just then, Maximus came up to her and shone the same crystal from before in her face, which was nearly too bright for the poor husky to handle. But what was more, she began to change this time rather than just glow like the crystal.

A great surge of energy radiated through June's body, all while greatly enchanting her senses, turning her glowing fur slightly darker, and it even began allowing her to levitate.

"Holy shit," said Maximus in admiration.

Moments later, June was led outside the truck, while still curious to what the crystal was doing to her. Just then, she looked back up and saw many of the anthro soldiers from before running towards some place being attacked by planes.

"What are you doing!? Go help get the ones trapped out of there!" yelled Maximus. Reluctantly, June began moving towards the formation of anthro soldiers as they stormed through the building. But as she got closer, the sounds began drowning out June's enhanced hearing, but she still kept moving forward while it seemed to tone down a bit. Soon enough, she made it past the gate that was torn down, where she lay witness to the humans trying to fight off the anthro soldiers the best they could.

Suddenly, June noticed one soldier aiming at her, and she quickly shot forward, almost flying, past the shots as if they were moving in slow motion. But then, she was out of control, flying past all the bullets failing to hit her, spinning down to the ground, smashing through every human and bit of debris she collided with before coming to a complete stop.

"What's happening to me?" asked June as she looked down at her paws in shock. All of a sudden, she felt something hit against her back, and she looked behind to see a few human soldiers with guns out ducking behind a large crate. Was she really this powerful now? Taking a bullet and barely feeling anything from it?

Guess so.

And in response, June flew towards them, knocking them off their feet and shattering the crate to pieces. The young husky then noticed, with her enhanced vision, the loading of a large gun on some kind of flatbed pointing towards a group of anthro soldiers. And in an instant, June flew at the barrel and smashed it apart.

After stopping this time, she looked and saw the humans, shocked at what they saw, slightly hesitate before a few went after her. And almost like she was a ninja, June had most of them on their backs with a few unintentional broken bones.

However, there was one thing that caught her off guard, the engine that was actually holding the railgun itself reversing away. This one all too familiar.

Dark blue, 0-4-2 wheel configuration, shaped like a 1400 autotank, and last of all, the name plate.

1478.

June was well aware of his betrayal back at the other facility where...Julie went missing, and Jayden and her mom...didn't survive. But in his eyes, the young husky saw, that he was clearly afraid, and he somehow remembered who she was.

But then a large human soldier struck June in the back of the head, yet she bounced back and knocked him from the legs and onto his back twice as hard. All of a sudden, an explosion from behind knocked June off of her feet. And once she got back up, she looked to her left and right and saw several more human soldiers lining up more explosives.

But before June could react, something from her right flew at her and knocked her off of her feet, carrying her out of the now-chaotic area. The two landed outside of the base, where some anthro captives from inside the base had now been freed.