Elliot's Suffering

April 18 - 3:54 AM

A certain white wolf was absolutely exhausted from lack of sleep whilst the anthro rooster next to her glared at her out of frustration. "Come on, I've been less tired after 50 push ups you little twerp," said the rooster. "Well I haven't done this ever! I just hope they'll be back soon," said Willow. "They will kid, trust me even if you hate me," said the rooster.

Just then, there was crackle on the rooster's radio which Willow listened in to. "Move back to base, we got everything we needed even though it took a while, and we did lose some unfortunately," said a voice in the other end. "That's us, wake them up, we gotta go," said the rooster. Willow begrudgingly nodded.

It wasn't long before the group had set off, and Willow was walking with Tony and Emmett in the back. "Gosh, you look tired Willow, that from keeping up all night?" asked Tony. "Yeah, of course it is, but we need to make sure Jake's ok," said Willow as she yawned once more. "Did you guys get anything about the others before we left?" asked Emmett. "Nope, nothing, makes me wonder why we're even here," said Tony. "Then let's get out of here before we make a mistake by staying with them, you know what happened to Mason, Landon, and Nikki," said Willow. "Hey, we can hear you, and the only mistake you'll be making is trying to run off so foolishly," said one of the other anthro soldiers in the front.

Just then, the other anthro soldiers perked up in response of something in the woods nearby. They soon began calling out into the woods with some nearly threatening gunfire, but there was still no response. But all of a sudden, Tony, Emmett, and Willow all listened in on there being lots of gunfire and roaring up ahead. They couldn't see what was roaring up ahead and frankly, they didn't want to. Instead, they decided to get out of there since they figured they were no good at fighting.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for them to get away from the chaos and take a breather. "Oh my gosh, what was that thing?" asked Emmett. "I don't know! I never got a good look, so how was I supposed to know?" said Tony. Meanwhile, Willow was just glad that 'thing' gave them the distraction they needed to get away.

Just then, there were some steps nearby, and the anthro kids looked up and saw a person come closer to them, except they had fur on them in addition to their skin, and they were frowning in an odd manner. Tony, Emmett, and Willow didn't know what to think or say for a moment, but while Tony and Emmett tried to think of something to say, Willow stared at the figure. He almost looked like-

For a brief moment, there was a flash where his face had fallen off and his body leeched with tendrils. Everyone was speechless, and they didn't want to take any chances. In a panic, they all ran from the figure as it smiled and began following them.

Willow was out of breath after a few minutes of running full speed and she hadn't realized she'd gotten separated from Tony and Emmett or lost in a small cave. Eventually though, she heard the thing coming towards here, and it didn't take long for her to realize she'd been cornered. The little wolf was at a loss for words, mostly out of fear as she stared into what felt like the eyes of death.

From there, the thing charged at her, swiftly stabbing its victim with the tendrils from a multitude of angles and parts of the body. Willow screamed in agony as they pierced her body and something else began to take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, wake up you two, most of your friends are back and they brought someone we want you to help be on standby for," said a random anthro soldier. Isabella and Rebecca were mad at enjoying sleeping only to be woken up, but nonetheless they obliged and followed him. When outside, however, things were off when they saw what looked like a cage was being set up. Soon, they were given tranquilizer dart guns, which left them greatly confused.