chapter -2

"l have a plan" xingchen smirked.

"What plan"

"Now wait,we can discuss it after hearing auntie's disisson."

"Yeah ..."

____

"Wei wuxian.... Wei wuxian...."aunt yu yelled.

Wei wuxian and xiao xingchen shocked on the yelling of aunt.phone dropped from xingchen hand.
Xingchen irritatedly said,"now I understand from where Cheng got this behaviour '

Wuxian laughs,he said"both breaks my ear drum every day....hehe.."

Xingchen laughs loudly.

Aunt yu comes on Wei wuxian bedroom and said,"don't you hear,get ready faster.wens arrived.Dont do any mischievous act."

"Hmmm....

"Come faster.... wuxian.

Aunt smiled inwardly, wuxian will definitely like this surprise.

Wei wuxian reluctantly ready for meeting wens.xingchen tells,"don't worry,this marriage won't happen"
Wei wuxian smiled .

When he comes downstairs,his eyes popped out.In the living room there is, Alpha wen Qing,omega wen ning ,Mr wen and Mrs wen,not wen chao.
Wen Qing where twin sibling of
wen chao . Wen Qing is a decent alpha,she is crush of many omegas.she and wen chao are opposite.wen ning was always shy, Jiang Cheng had crush on him .

Aunty yu clapped her hand and said,"how was my surprise?do you like it? I know you don't like wen chao but you like wen qing."
"No...."Wei wuxian screamed secretly in his mind.
Aunt continues,"First I doesn't think about it.But you constantly refusing marriage proposals. later I understand you like wen Qing, because you always asks Jiang Cheng about wen Qing.
What she do,Does she have an amega,what about her attitude towards omega, what's her favourite colour,dress,food and so on.From this I understand you like Qing and also she is your senior."

"Oh my god...."Wei wuxian screamed in his mind and cursed Mian Mian.

Mrs wen cut the speech of aunt yu and said,"  Here same,when I approach wen Qing with marriage proposals she always flew away.But wen ning told me about her crush on Wei wuxian."

Wen Qing blushes,"mother....."

Mrs wen,"oh my god,our great Qing become shy."

All others laugh expect wuxian and xingchen.They were in daze about hereing this .
Wei wuxian was about to say something, suddenly Jiang Cheng phone rang.He attend the call.later he  said to wen qing"sorry for disturbance.some thing urgent.zixuan called now,he said we get the details about the ship"

Wen Qing:"that's good,we must go now.please take my leave,it's something important."her cold voice echoed.
Jiang Cheng,"ok,we are leaving "
They left the living room.

"Police job is a risky one"aunty yu sighed.

Mrs wen and wen ning bid farewell . xingchen said,"we must create a new plan"

________

Xue yang:"l informed police about the location of ship.Now,they must arrive at the harbour."

Lan wangji smirking and said,"we can easily manipulate those fools.When they search for our ship in that route,the goods in ship is in our hand."

_______
______
____