chapter 15

The climate is chilling cold.Two persons were talking each other.Wangji asked,"are you in heat?"

Wuxian,"nahh...what?"

Wangji,"are you in heat?l can smell your scent.its strength is intensified.strong jasmine scent.earlier it very lighter but now....."

Wuxian ,"l don't know,my heats are irregular.but my body shows pre heat symptoms."

Wuxian jasmine scent fill the cave.wangji looked at wuxian. wuxian also look at wangji.There eyes locked. unknowingly wangji's sandalwood scent is also spreading. wangji understand,due to wuxian heat unknowingly his rut is triggered.

Wuxian move towards wangji.His face is flush red.His  breathing increased.He leans towards wangji's shoulder.

Wangji,"Wei Ying..."

Wei wuxian,"lan zhan....I need you."

Wangji,"Wei Ying...."

Wuxian,"lan zhan,mark me as your omega and claim me."

They looked each other.since there misunderstanding between them solved,they like each other.There marriage is held,so only mating ceremony  step is not held.Now they can mark each other. Wangji can claim wuxian as his omega and wuxian can claim wangji as alpha.

Wangji kissed on wuxian lips.The kiss turn to a love and affectionate kiss.soon they started to love making. wuxian was marked wangji and wangji marked wuxian as his omega.

❤️💚
_____

They spent three days for subsiding there heat and rut.wangji go outside and pick fruits and water for wuxian.Now, Wei wuxian is tired due to their love making.but,he likes it .Both were full of dirt and dust.

Wuxian has back pain severely.his wounds on head and hand started to heal.

Wangji carried wuxian to river side.He and wuxian take a bath in river.wangji already dry wuxian clothes .He wears it to wuxian.

He put his dresses also.soo they were sitting in the river side.

Wangji and wuxian discusses about how to escape from this forest

Wangji and wuxian discusses about how to escape from this forest. it's about 5or 6 days.
Wangji looked intensely at wuxian's face. wuxian felt shy.He leans on wangji's shoulder.wangji put his hand around him.He kissed on wuxian's forhead.

Soon wuxian started to talk about his school and college life,about friends and family.He was non stop talking,He smiles ear to ear. on talking about them, wuxian felt sad. wuxian misses his family and friends.wangji consoles that they will escape soon.Both were tired and fall asleep.

Both were tired and fall asleep

_____

Xichen,"we must arrange helicopter for searching.man power doesn't work here.we must search all the river banks."

Cheng,"That bastards say they jump on river.......we almost trace near by place ."

Xue yang,"may be they were in deep forest.may be we check on the deep forest."

They were on constant searching for the couples.They kill all the nie members.

_____

Next morning wangji wake up on hearing a sound.He opens his eyes.He saw a helicopter.He call loudly for help. wuxian also joined wangji,they together called the helicopter.The man in the helicopter, see them and rescue them.

The man in the helicopter, see them and rescue them

____

Wangji and wuxian admitted in hospital. Jiang Cheng, xichen, Xue yang and song lan were there.They informs family that they are safe.In hospital,they stitched there wounds . wuxian felt relaxed.one week they stayed in the hospital.

After that they book tickets to China .
They went to China.

____
____
____
❤️