chapter 5

Own arriving the house Wei wuxian was scolded by aunt yu. He was not able to walk so cheng hold him.yanli cried and ask Wei wuxian was he ok.he nodded.aunt yu bring water to drink for Wei wuxian and scolded him for taking bike.They call the security guard and dismissed him for not take care of young master.Wei wuxian argued back that it's his mistake not their.Due to overprotectiveness towards Wei wuxian they fire them.wei wuxian become sad.

Xingchen comes Jiang mansion and enquired about injuries.but, Wei wuxian only tells about the handsome Alpha.Xingchen get irritated and leave .Mian Mian called them video call.she ensures Wei wuxian.she tell that she proceed the plan. Her Father agreed for hand for marriage.so Wei wuxian reject wen qing as fast as possible.wei wuxian cut the call.since Wei wuxian injuries, xingchen also stayed in his room.wei wuxian slept by dreaming handsome Alpha.

_____

In the underground mafia conference,wangji choked the neck of traitor and kill him.He understand it not police who appointed him,it's their rival mafia gang.they inform the police.But they didn't get any information about their truck.wangji orderd more members to join to find out truck.

_____

After two weeks Wei wuxian class starts.semester break ends,still his leg has plaster.But he was slightly crippled . xingchen picks Wei wuxian from home and go to college.
Wei wuxian slowly walks with crippled leg.Doctor said it takes a month to heal.wei wuxian doesn't want to miss class,so he come to college.

Xiao xingchen and Wei wuxian walks towards the department.wei wuxian was slightly crippled.A-qing ,jingyi and jinling come across them.jingyi asked,"Wei gege are you alright?I heard you have an accident."

Wei wuxian,"l am fine"
A-qing mockingly said,"someone thinks they knows everything and they are righteous.but actually they doesn't even know to ride a motorcycle. "

Wei wuxian,"xingchen we can go,I have no time to hear blabbering of bitch"
A-qing,"How dare to call me bitch"
Wei wuxian,"xingchen, don't you hear a barking of dog?"
Xingchen,"of course, I only hear bowbow bow of female dog.....hehe ...hehe"
Wei wuxian and xingchen laughs.

A-qing,"don't you know my brother?"
Wuxian,"of course,Mafia"
A-qing,"aren't you afraid about him? how dare you to mess with mafia? if I complain about you,he definitely chop your head"

Wuxian,"Qing listen carefully,my family is full police,lawyers,politicians who are righteous and provide justices,High status and well dignified in the society.so I am not afraid of mafia.which mafia dares to treaten us?
    Your family consists of killers.They kill righteous people and innocent people for greedy.I know your brother is among them.I am not afraid about them I am from a well respected family.Dont you know,how omegas in well respected family treated?They were symbol of family dignity. Anything happens to omega will tarnish family image,so they protected and no one dare to mess with them.
    You have money,mafia money . But that is full of others blood.you are not even qualified to talk to us . jingyi,jinling if your family knows about you are friends with mafia,do they accept? Jingyi your father is supreme court judge,what if he find out this? Jinling your father is in politics, brother is high reputed police officer who has incharge of mafia cases ,will they agree?what happens when mafia treathens them by kidnaping you?you are always with her what if she is a spy?"

Jinling and jingyi gulped saliva.They somewhat feared. Wei wuxian and xiao xingchen smirked.
A-qing felt dejected.she ran away from there. xingchen said ,'there was no much to say.she may get hurt."
Wei wuxian glared at xingchen.
Jingyi and jinling move away from them and called shizhui.

Wei wuxian relaxed and looked at xingchen,"doesn't it hurt her?"
Xingchen,"ofcourse she .it's inappropriate to say this like about her."
Wei wuxian feels guilty.what a bad day He cursed himself.Mian Mian joined them and enquired.she said there is no problem to say like that. Wei wuxian said is true. They all feel relaxed.
Wei wuxian said ,"I will call wen Qing tommorw and ask to meet her in lotus restarunt.And said the truth.okay?"
Xingchen and Mian Mian nodded.
Wei wuxian,"but you two must help me find that alpha,who helped me on night.He was very gentle and caring ."
Xingchen and Mian Mian again nodded.
Wei wuxian get irritated,"why you fools are nodding?"
Xingchen and Mian Mian laughed loudly. They playfully tickled wuxian.The trio laughs and go to they class .

_______

A-qing drives car fastly.She was crying.soon she arrive infront of huge mansion.she horns the car .Gate keeper identify her and open the gate.it's lan mansion.

______
Lan mansion has tight security for safety purpose.lan wangji, xue yang, song lan were discussing about truck missing. xue yang and song lan were right and left hand man of lan wangji .They are like brothers and friends.xue yang is orphan.

While discussing,they Heard a wailing sound. A-qing was sobbing and run towards song lan and hug him.
A-qing,"gege ....sobs...gege....

On seeing his beautiful omega sister is crying,song lan's heart shattered.song lan's eye were fills with tear drops.He was out of words .wangji move forwards and gently pat her head .for him,she was little sister.
Wangji gently asked A-qing,"what happened dear?"

____
___
__
_