chapter -4

Lan wangji was driving car.xue yang called him and tell that police was coming towards the harbour.someone on their gang was working as police spy.lan wangji ordered him to change the direction of ship that nearer to harbour.he cut the call.He choose a short cut road and turn on indicator.He was about to turn left a super model bike hit on his car.He doesn't notice the bike was coming towards his side.The bike hit on the backside of the car.he hurriedly get out from the car and saw a beautiful boy lying unconscious.He suddenly lift the motor cycle from the boy.He move closer to boy.He was breathing.blood was coming out from his leg.few scratches on hand and blood flowing.Thank god he has no head injury.Wangji called ambulance.lans owns hospitals also ,mainly for there own treatment.mafia works are somewhat riskful works.They kill people and may get injuries.They doesn't kill anyone without any reason.wangji follows this rules accurately.They kill traitors .

Wangji wanted to go to harbour.but how could he abandon a beautiful boy here in this night.By his looks anyone can guess he is an omega.wangji feels some attraction towards the beautiful boy.He shrug his thoughts.He take a bottle of water and spray some water on boy's face.The boy blinked his eyes and open.wangji asked,"are you okay?".
The boy try to move,but he hissed in pain.Wangji said "don't worry,I called ambulance.soon it come."
The boy's eye filled with tear.He was crying.wangji feels something bad .he asked him,"what is your name?give me your father phone number?".

"Wei wuxian" .Wei wuxian stares lan wangji. wuxian was in puzzled expression. Due to pain and crying his face become red.He couldn't think properly.A handsome Alpha in front of him,His eyes wandered on the handsome face of wangji.wangji asked,"give your parents phone number and I will call them . Don't worry.I don't tell them about your careless riding.what a pathetic situation of super model bike."

"Oh you worry about bike", Wei wuxian mumbled.But it is heard by wangji.He smirked and said,"you misunderstood me,how could I worry about bike,when a beautiful omega is infront of me"
Wei wuxian cheek flushed red .He was about to say something, ambulance arrived.

Wangji send Wei wuxian and follow the ambulance in his car.wuxian's right leg broken and plastered.small scares on hand were bandaged.He was not able to walk for few weeks.wei wuxian give Jiang Chengs phone number to wangji.wangji called Jiang Cheng,but he was not attending the call.He calls for five to six times.wei wuxian phone brokes on accident and he only knows Cheng phone number.so one and only option to wangji is to wait for Jiang Cheng call.

Xue yang called,"boss,song lan safely move the gold and weapons from the ship.He fill the stock with cowdung.on seeing this those bastards are about to puke."
Wangji,"that good"
Xue yang,"But something fishy,our spies say Jiang Cheng and wen Qing were planning something seriously to attack is.The discussion was held in their house.They must think that some are our people in their department."
Wangji,"we want to investigate it detaily.I will come soon.who is the spy?I want him .ok"
Xue yang,"we are searching for him "
Wangji,"ok"
He cut the call.

Soon he cut the call,the phone rangs.its Cheng Wei wuxian's brother.He attended the call and inform that Wei wuxian accident.jiang Cheng panics and said he will come soon.

Wangji asks about Wei wuxian brother,"what does your brother cheng do?
[Wei wuxian only tells brother name as Cheng. since his name is Wei wuxian, wangji thinks cheng's surname is also Wei, because they are brothers.not telling that he is uncle's son . So he doesn't think that it is Jiang Cheng.]

Wei wuxian playfully said,"he do many things.Eating, drinking,playing, dancing,sleepi....."
His speaking was cut when wangji's phone rings.wangji attend the call and move out from the room.song lan informs that the truck with weapons are snatched by someone.They kill the drivers.wangji become furious on hearing this.He said he was coming now on the underground mafia building,so all members must arrive there .

He get in the room and said he was leaving.He left the room . Wei wuxian felt dumbfounded.He was about to say something,wangji hurriedly left.wei wuxian felt bad,does his reply make him angry to leave fastly or Phone call ? whatever"he mumbled.

Soon Jiang Cheng arrived and scold Wei wuxian.he take him to home.on the journey back to home,his mind is filled with picture of th that handsome Alpha.He cursed himself to not asking his name.

_________

A phone rang continuesly.
A beautiful maiden take the call.
"Hello"
"A-Qing"
"Idiot,why are you call this night"
"For informing a happy news . Wei wuxian fell down from the bike"
"What,really!"
"Jiang Cheng called sister in law yanli and informed that Wei wuxian was in hospital.His leg is fractured.He went to Jiang mansion.I know this will ease your mind."
"You know me very well Jin ling."
"This time we must show our power in college.if Wei wuxian is absent those monkeys are also absent."
"Yes,so no one is on our path."
"Yeah."
"Ok, sweet dreams "
"Bye"

*
Jingyi and shizhui were couzins with Jiang Cheng.so they are friends with Wei wuxian.when they joined college, Wei wuxian helped them and joined with them , with his friends.Later they introduce their new friend A-qing.mian Mian introduce her brother jinling to them.since they are classmate they easily mingled.
The problem started when, A-Qing always tells about her brother song lan.Wei wuxian knows that her brother song lan is in mafia, because he heard once wen qing talk about wangji,xue yang and song lan.they tell about their family members.song lan has only one sister who is studying in his college.They tell that they kill so many people for money.so he doesn't like mafia.sibce his family is full of polices and his parents death has involved of mafia,so he hate them But here A-Qing praises her brother,by saying he do many good deeds .but hearing this, wuxian felt somewhat irritated and tells A-Qing that her brother is murderer and in mafia.A-qing  knows her brother was in mafia.but for her,her brother is fatherly figure.who take care after parents death.she knows situation lead her brother to join mafia.But Wei wuxian called her murderer felt somewhat offend to her .

Argument between Wei wuxian and A-Qing leads hand fighting.students meddle between them and separate them . jingyi and shizhui supported A-Qing.shizhui has a crush on A-Qing.So Wei wuxian break the friendship between them.mian Mian and jinling are dilemma to join which group.soon Mian Mian joined with Wei wuxian and xingchen.jinling has crush on jingyi so he joined with them .Thus the trio and quardet split teams.so they become rivals .Thus there is silent war between them .

_______
____
___
__
_