chapter 6

Wei wuxian was sleeping peacefully in the bed.He heard some noises.He slowly rub his eyes and wake up.He looks around.It's was not his room.where was he? He panics.

______

Flash black:

A-qing cries and said about Wei wuxian.she said their entire conversation and wails loudly.

Meng yao who comes the lan mansion hear the whole conversation.He consoles A-qing and said ,"don't mind others.it is not important what others think about us."
A-qing,"he insulted me.He speaks I'll about my brothers.how could I forgive him?no i want to take revenge."
Yao,"it's not good dear.whatever he says doesn't mind it."
A-qing,"no i want to take revenge...."she sobs.

Lan qiren and lan xichen also comes.meng yao consoles her.But alphas ignite fire in her.
xue yang,"give his address,i will catch him and beat him.In his lifetime,he never ever mess with you."
Song lan,"Tell his address,we will make apologize him"
Meng yao,"Are you two are out of mind?They were children.Freinds will fight .we adults doesn't involve in it.They will solve it.We doesn't make it complicated."
Wangji,"it's not like that yao gege.He hurt the pride of A-Qing.so we must do something.He says he is the dignity of their family,like that lan xuanyu and A-Qing were our dignity."

Xichen,"wangji said is correct.we must show what happens when he hurt our child"

Xue yang,"Tell his name and address."
A-qing,"Wei wuxian "
somewhere I heard this name,wangji whispered.

Song lan's phone rang.He turn on the speaker."our two load of weapons filled truck and two loads of gold, ivory and black money truck were snatched by police.But it was not reported in police station.Jiang Cheng's and wen qing's men were hides our weapons and money.They doesn't submitt it."

Xue yang,"They were planning something seriously.They want to provoke us.They knows we cannot complaint against this."

Wangji,"He always get on my nerves.we must find out there hiding.prepare all our men.prepare all the weapons ,They must be waiting."

A-qing,"wangji gege.There is no need of it."

Meng yao,"what?"

A-qing,"Jiang Cheng is almighty brother of Wei wuxian and wen Qing is his future fiancee. "

Xue yang,"Then it is easy."

Wangji,"two birds in one stone."

Song lan,"yeah true."

Wangji,"arrange our mens to kidnap him.if Jiang Cheng set a trap,we set a explosion for him."

A-Qing becomes happy.

Soon wangji men kidnaps Wei wuxian.

Flash black ends.

______

Wei wuxian was sleeping peacefully in the bed.He heard some noises.He slowly rub his eyes and wake up.He looks around.It's was not his room.where was he? He panics.

But,he thinks that aunt yu says about Jiang mansion renovation.so they must shift to another mansion.They may be picked him on his sleep to surprise him.what a fools! No one can surprise me...hehe ..hehe...

Wei wuxian was on his pink t-shirt and black shorts .His long slender legs are visible.small plaster can be visible on his leg.Wei wuxian looks the clock.it's only nine. Wei wuxian opens the door and yells.
"Lulu ma.....Lulu ma....Lulu ma....."
He calls his nanny.

He come downstairs by crippling.He looks around what a big mansion.He looks for kitchen.He goes to kitchen.servants become surprised.He asked ,"where is Lulu ma?"
Servants again surprised. they looked face to face.
Wei wuxian,"oh ...may be goes with aunt yu for walk.give me my coffee."
Again servants looked face to face.They doesn't no this omega.but they give him coffee.

Wei wuxian walk back to the hall and sit on the sofa.He switch owns the TV.

Qiren was sitting on the sofa by reading newspaper.He doesn't mind.He watches sponge Bob cartoon.Qiren looked at him dumbfounded.meng yao ,xue yang, song lan also comes.

Wei wuxian looks qiren,yao,xue yang and song lan.He orderd yao to bring his chocolate cookies and asked xue yang that is he a new bodyguard.
He ordered songlan to wash his car , he want to go to Jin mansion to see yanli.He asked xue yang,"where is his warbode items."

All the four look face to face.Wei was non stop talking.He asked qiren that,"is he looking for uncle."

Wei wuxian,"why you are looking me like that?
Where is Jiang Cheng?i know this must be that morons plan to confuse me.hehe.....hehe...."

"Of course it's a plan to confuse you ", A-qing said.he looked that direction.He saw A-qing is smirking.Near A-qing he saw the handsome Alpha who helped him.

Wuxian only looked wangji.There eyes were locked.
"Alpha......"Wei wuxian called wangji.

____
___
__
_