chapter 11

Marriage happens.(skipping marriage rituals.)

Mian Mian wents to wen mansion.wen Ning wents to Jiang mansion. Wei wuxian wents to lan mansion.

Lan xichen and meng yao welcomed Wei wuxian. A-qing was angry.she has a crush on Wamgji .but wangji always thinks her as a little sister.she also knows that.so she doesn't confess wangji.Now Wei wuxian,her sole enemy snatched wangji.How could she tolerate.anger crept on her mind.But she doesn't express it.

Meng yao takes Wei wuxian to wangji's room.if any help need call me .He smiles and bid farewell. Wei wuxian only nodds his head .The room is decorated with red roses and jasmine.

Wei wuxian is trembling.He slightly fears wangji.How does he start a life.fear crept on his mind. wuxian get irritated.He doesn't want wangji to touch him.

Wuxian hears door opening sound.wangji enters the room.He maintain a cold domineering aura. Wei wuxian can smell wangji's sandalwood scent.

Wei wuxian is sitting the bed.wangji go near him and sit on bed.
Wangji,"l know you are sleepy.go ,take a bath and go to bed.your wadbore can arrange tomorrow."
Wuxian nodded his head and go to bathroom.wangji breathed in relief.Wei wuxian jasmine scent is filled in the room.He take a sharp breath.He thought that he must say sorry to wuxian.He frightened him that day .He ordered them to torture him.He feels guilty.He knows from the omega scent,that he is afraid.

Wamgji remove his coat and shirt.He was on his black vest and pant. He doesn't want to ruin those beautifully decorated bed.He slowly laid down on the right side of bed and closed his eyes.
Wei wuxian after freshening up wears a t shirt and shorts.He saw wangji is sleeping.He relaxed.he move to the right side of bed and lay down.He slowly takes the blanket and covers him.He looks the right side.wangji is sleeping peacefully beside him.He mesmerized by the handsome face of wangji.Due to tiredness he falls asleep.

_____

Wei wuxian wakes up.He looked at his phone.it's 6am only."why did I wake up earlier" He shrugged off his thoughts.He looks the surrounding.The decorations in the room has been removed.He looks the left side of bed.No one is there.Only sandalwood scent  of alpha is lingering there.

Wei wuxian remove the blanket and go to bathroom.He freshen up.He takes a deep breath. sandalwood scent of wangji filled his lungs.

He walks towards the door and open it.He cannot trace anyone's presence there.He walks through the staircase. The living room is empty.Only two guards were at entrance.He slowly walks towards kitchen.few maids were cooking.They bowed and greeted Wei wuxian. wuxian greeted back. They give his coffee.
Wuxian ,"where is family members?I don't seen any one "
Maid coughed and said,"They may be on the training ground.watching the fight practices."
Maid showed way to training ground.

Gaurds on the way greeted and bowed wuxian.wuxian greeted back.He was feeling uncomfortable. Everyone greeting him with respect and fear . In Jiang mansion,there is no guards inside the house.only guards outside.
Here,he can only see bodyguards.

Wei wuxian enters the training ground.carman Lee,lan xuanyu, A-qing, Meng yao ,xichen,lan qiren were sitting and watching fight practices.They were drinking coffee.
He saw wangji was fighting with someone.xue yang and song lan are also fighting each other.
Meng yao saw Wei wuxian and called him.He sit with them.carman Lee asked his well being.she is slightly disappointed because Wei wuxian is not marked.She understand there is nothing happened between wangji and him . A-qing felt somewhat happy,not seeing marking on him .

Wei wuxian is about to sip coffee,a loud sound heard.everyone looks that direction.

"Wei wuxian......"xiao xingchen yelled.

He comes near Wei wuxian and hugg him.Everyone stop there fight practice and look that direction.wangji felt irritated on seeing Wei wuxian hugging xingchen.

"Xing xing"Wei wuxian sequeled in happiness.

Xingchen,"I really missed you . Earlier I went Jiang mansion.I forget that you married yesterday.so l came here.lan mansion is near to my home,so it is easy to come"
Meng yao,"you are always welcome here."
Xingchen,"There is no need of formality brother-in-law."
Meng yao,"aahh.."
Wuxian,"did you called Mian Mian?"
Xingchen,"she said me that no call,no text for one month."
Wuxian,"why?"
Xingchen,"They are going honeymoon to maldives."
Wuxian ,"ohhh ...."
Xingchen,"yesterday,l forget to give your honeymoon tickets,that's why l come early.This my wedding gift."
Wuxian extended his hands to take it.The trip is to kulu-manali,in India.
Wuxian feels happy.He knows his best friend knows his tastes very well.He thanks xingchen.xingchen,"There is no need of formality between us."

Wuxian looks at wangji.There is no emotion in his face .Wuxian feels some what sad because of cold aura of wangji.But he shrug this thought and it's only one day after marriage.

Xingchen,"Be ready for trip,pack your items fastly.Tommorow morning is the flight time."

Wuxian nodded and looks at wangji's direction.

________

In the night wuxian packed his things and get ready for trip ,honeymoon trip.

At the day time,wangji seems to busy with work.wuxian pack his things at 8pm.He ate dinner with family,but wangji is not present there.

***
The environment of house is some what cold.The impression about Wei wuxian is not good at lan mansion.only carman Lee likes him.meng yao,song lan, xue yang,lan xuanyu,qiren were Bewitched by A-qing.A-qing told everyone that wuxian is pretending good,but he is bully and insult others.xichen and wangji has netural reaction on it.But somewhat wangji also affected by this.

wuxian is arrogant spoiled brat and he do any cunning activities for achieving his well being.His trio gang is worst in the college.They always bully people based on there status.They were gold diggers.wei wuxian must have some motive against us, that's why he agreed for marriage.He must be here to revenge on us.He always say he hate mafia,but he has married wangji .is it obvious? A-qing put poison in every one mind about Wei wuxian.She cooked up stories against Wei wuxian before marriage and tells every one.she somewhat win in this matter .so everyone looks at Wei wuxian with prejudice.

***

Wei wuxian go to his room and waited for wangji.But soon he felt asleep.

_____
___
__

Does wangji goes with Wei wuxian for honeymoon?
Why wangji have a cold attitude towards wuxian?

___
__
_