chapter 14

They continue there journey.wangji stopped
"did you here any sound"
"Yes lan zhan"
They moved to that direction.

wangji stopped"did you here any sound""Yes lan zhan"They moved to that direction

A stream can be seen.wuxian become happy and slowly put feet on water.He take water in his hand and drink it.
Wuxian,"it's so natural and fresh."
He inhales nature's aroma.
Wangji also joined wuxian.They sat on the stone and started to sprinkle water on each other.They enjoy the moment.

Wuxian,"lan zhan,look that bird

Wuxian,"lan zhan,look that bird.what is it?"

Wangji,"Mmm ,...l doesn't know."

Wuxian,"ooh...what a pathetic....hehe ...it is hornbill."

Wangji,"if you know it's name,why did you ask Me?"
Wangji pouted.
Wuxian,"oh my darling,why are you pouting."
On hearing darling from wuxian wangji's ears become red.
Wuxian teases,"look my lan zhan is blushing like omega ,who got compliments from there alpha."

They continue there walk.
Soon they heard gun shoot sound.wangji tightly hold wuxian hand.He take his gun out.They his behind a tree.A men wearing black coat holding gun comes towards their direction. Wangji shoot at him.He moved wuxian behind a big tree.shooting and fighting,loud sound of gun shot echoed the forest.

Wangji shoot many gansters . He skillfully escape from shooting.when gun load is over, he take a wood from ground.He started to hit them with it.

Some members take a blade and started to attack wangji.They make several wounds on wangji's body.

Wuxian saw a man take a knife and began to stab Wangji. wuxian take a stone and throw at him.it him on the man's head and knife fell down.Wangji fights back continuesly.some people were averting gazes on wuxian.

At a chance , wangji move to wuxian direction and hold his hand run.soon so many people come run behind them.

Suddenly.......

There leg slipped and fell down.it was a hill slide.They rolled down by hugging eachother.Both of them got small injuries. finally they fell on a water bodies.on the rolling wuxian lost consciousness.Wangji swim with unconscious wuxian.