𝙵𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘 only ever wanted to be someone's favorite

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘 only ever wanted to be someone's favorite. Being the youngest Gilmore Freddy bought more disappointment to the household than her older sister by mere minutes could. 

While the younger girl was proud to be named after her grandfather, her pride didn't seem to last for long when Rory Glmore decide that she would handle her twin sister stepping out to help her every time. 

While Freddy was grateful that her twin would help her, Rory failed to notice that she made her sister's life worse by doing so.

Freddy was not Rory and she had established this well in the household. She made sure each and every person knew that, but sometimes we fail to notice, and thus some people remain as the side character in their own book. 

Freddy was nothing like Rory Gilmore. While the older girl was acing her life in every way she could, Freddy was messing up with hers each second she lived in Stars Hollow. 

And while everything was going down and her life escalated Lucas Danes always caught her and brought her back up. 

Freddy literally took the phrase 'living under sister's shadow' quite seriously. And that's what she was good at doing. 

She was quiet, rarely talked too much, too shy for her own good, zoned out half of the time...the list goes on and on. 

But, Freddy found comfort in the local diner and her journal which she always carried. 

When it was made Offical that Rory Gilmore would go to Chilton reality broke down for the younger twin. She would go to school try her best and then she would flunk her test. The cycle kept on repeating.

She kept trying to not be a disappointment to her family, she tried and she failed but she went on. Knowing that she would always be favored after her sister, Freddy made it her mission to make her name somehow and get out of her sister's shadow for one. 

While it hurt her to know that she was no one's favorite, Freddy made sure to find someone who would make her realize that she was their favorite. 

And so Freddy waited and she kept on trying. 

And the cycle was bound to repeat. 

Until James Dean wannabe crashes the small town called Stars Hollow.