04- She might have babies

LUKE DANES always had a soft spot for Freddy Gilmore and he was not ashamed to say it out loud

LUKE DANES always had a soft spot for Freddy Gilmore and he was not ashamed to say it out loud. If anyone would ask him who was his favorite with no hesitation Luke would reply with a simple answer. My Fred Bean.

And when he heard her shout he stopped in his tracks and turn around to find a glossy-eyed Freddy Gilmore standing in front of him. "Oh my Fred Bean it's okay come here," he said, Freddy ran into his arms.

Luke holds the girl tight too afraid to let go. He shushed the girl who repeatedly said a chain of thank you's. Freddy knew that she was safe because she was back in the arms of Luke, her dad.

Jess stood there awkwardly watching as the two hugged. He didn't intend to listen to their conversation but they were too loud. He had caught on to every word and quite frankly he didn't care.

Jess didn't like Lorelai and it didn't surprise him to know that she was so unaware of her other daughter.

But seeing Freddy loved by Luke made him envy her for the love she was receiving. She wasn't even related to him but yet Luke Danes loved her as if she was his own daughter.

Jess wonders if he could ever receive the same love too.

"Come on get inside," Luke said as Freddy got inside the backseat and the two sat in front driving in silence.

"Okay so here are the clothes you can have my bed I will sleep on the couch," Luke said Freddy shook her head rapidly.

"No no Luke I can take the couch and I will threaten you it's your house take your own bed the couch is mine." the girl said.

Luke sighed giving up, there was no way he could win against Freddy. As she went inside the bathroom to change Jess approached his uncle "So what's your deal with her?" Jess asked his uncle who seemed deflated and angry.

"Look Jess you leave that girl alone, she has gone through a lot. I just want you to leave her alone."
Jess nodded at Luke's words he wasn't even planning on getting close to Freddy and if he would that would be to get closer to Rory Gilmore.

Freddy could sense the tension in the air as if she had a sixth sense. Before she could say anything Luke beat her to it.

"Look kid get proper sleep we will talk about it tomorrow. Good night." Luke said passing the younger girl a small smile.

Freddy flashed him a tired smile. "Night Luke." and with that she went to sleep making herself comfortable on the couch. She spared a last glance towards the Mariano boy and went to sleep.

Because even the god knew that when everything fall in Freddy Gilmore's life Luke Danes would always save her from it.

FREDDY liked being left alone, she had gotten used to it the loneliness being her only friend.

But Ray Jones was not the one to let Loneliness be her best friends best friend. So when Luke Danes called the Jones, Ray was quick to find the girl.

Ray stood outside Luke's apartment banging on the door. "Frey Frey open the door," she said in a singing voice. "You know you love me and I will not let you be alone wormy."

Jess rolled his eyes when he heard the voice he took a pillow and threw it on Freddy's face awakening her. "Get the door you friend might have babies with it if she doesn't stop banging it."

Freddy snorted at his comment apologising to him and opening the door to be immediately engulfed in a hug by the blonde.

"Oh my Frey Frey look at you. You look like absolute shit. You need make up asap." Ray said as she hold her friends face. Freddy rolled her eyes at her best friends dramatics.

"Wow way to make me feel pretty." Freddy teased her as she went back to couch sleeping on it. Ray eyed the boy with caution a smirk tugging on her lips.

"Who are you Mysterious good looking boy? Haven't seen you here before." Ray mused ignoring Freddy's groan. Jess eyed the girl with amusement.

"Huh so I am good looking?" He dodged the question, Ray put her hands on the hips. "You ignored my question." She said glaring at him. "And you ignored mine." Jess replied.

Before anyone of them could say anything Freddy snapped. "Shut up both of you. Ray this Jess Luke's Nephew. Jess this is Ray Jones my best friend." Freddy introduced the two sending a warning glance towards the girl.

"Ah ha! You owe me ten bucks." Ray said winking at the girl. "I am Ray, towns official rule breaker and Taylor ultimate enemy. If you wanna annoy him come and find me." The girl chimed as she offered her hand to Jess who looked interested.

"Huh." Was the only thing he said eyeing the blond in-front of him. "I am downstairs, I still haven't got my daily dose of coffee. Get dressed." Ray went towards Freddy whispering in her ear.

"God damn he is hot if it wasn't for Denial and you, that boy would have been in my bed right now." Freddy's face redden as Ray's whisper was a yell in her ears.

"Buh bye! See you later mystery boy." And with a slam of the door the blond left the two alone.

Freddy looked down at her feet her face red and flustered. "Huh so you and your friend think I am hot." Jess stated smirking at the girl in-front of him.

"She is totally off limits and if you make a way towards her. I will make sure it's not my mother who haves your head in her platter but me." Freddy glared at the boy and went inside the bathroom to get changed.

Jess smiled at himself he likes Freddy. "You didn't deny it." He mumbled to himself taking the borrowed book of Gilmore and moving downstairs.