10- Fudge cakes

"I OFFICIALLY HATE MORNINGS

"I OFFICIALLY HATE MORNINGS." Rory declared loudly. Freddy rolled her eyes at her sisters antics pouring the coffee in her sisters and mothers mug.

"You never liked morning Rors." Freddy said sticking her tongue out childishly she walked away from her family to serve others.

"Oh how lovely both of my very very hardworking daughters so so mature." Lorelai said sipping her coffee later choking on her coffee when both the twins send her a threatening glare.

"What is that?" Luke's voice took Freddy's attention as she looked at Jess and Luke having yet another banter. She had started to find it quite amusing yet distracting.

She went towards her family leaning on the counter watching them with interest. Freddy stole a bite of waffle from her sisters plate watching the Danes man fighting.

"That is a shirt." Jess shouted fed up with the man taunting at everything he did. "Change."
Jess gave him a weird look.

"Go upstairs and change your shirt."

"But I like this shirt"

"How can you like that shirt?"

"It brings out my eyes." Freddy snorted at his comment later hiding behind the counter when the two glared at her.

"Hey, part of the deal of you staying here is that you work here, and when you work here you will wear proper work attire, and that is not proper work attire." Freddy rolled her eyes walking away from them and filling herself a cup of coffee.

"Now go upstairs and change into something that won't scare the hell out of my customers." Freddy lowly chuckled at Luke's word.

"Whatever you say Uncle Luke." Sighing the Mariano boy went upstairs. Freddy sat beside her mother surprised at how easily the boy had agreed.

"Gross shirt." Lorelai said grimacing and adding the sixth spoon of sugar in her coffee.
"Good band tough." Freddy pointed out ignoring her mother's sugar habits.

FREDDY and Ray found themselves walking out of the calculus class with a matching defeated look on their faces.

David, Rays boyfriend walked with the two girls with a similar defeated look. The three sighed together side eyeing each other.

The three friends found themselves in the schools front lawn sitting under a tree. Sharing a non verbal agreement Freddy sighed glaring at the two.

"Fine I got a C minus ." Freddy said taking out her scrunched up calculus paper and grumbling chain of curses. David took his turn and revel his calculus paper which had a big F. Finally Ray took out her paper with a beautiful B minus.

Both Freddy and David tackled Ray shouting curses at her. "You said your paper didn't went well!" Freddy yelled at her best friend.

"Dare you betray us Ray?!" David said faking hurt. Before the two knew Ray ran out of there yelling "I am sorry I didn't knew I had it in me!" The two friends ran after her.