06- Angry Ducks

JESS never had ones thought about enjoying with the same girl he didn't liked first when he met her

JESS never had ones thought about enjoying with the same girl he didn't liked first when he met her. To him Freddy seemed like any other girl who would do anything for attention, a dumb bimbo. That's what he thought.

But Jess was proven to be wrong with each minute he spend around the Gilmore girl. She wasn't a dumb bimbo.

She was someone with a beautiful voice and shyness which made her absolutely adorable. She was full of surprises and Jess was ready revel all of them.

He still liked the idea of getting close to Rory by being nice to Freddy but he threw the idea out of the window once he started to have conversations with her.

"So why are we exactly skipping a class in library Gilmore?" Freddy hushed Jess as if to say to speak in lower voice. "Because no one uses this damn old good thing." She whispered twinkle in her eyes.

Freddy started to feel comfortable around Jess, and she had made conversations with him without the help of her sister. And this was the biggest achievement for Freddy.

"Rarely anyone uses the library and the ones who do never know about the spot where I am about to take you." Freddy whispered taking Jess'a wrist and leading him to her spot of the library.

They reached ti the corner of the library surrounded by shelves and a big window which give the glow of the sun outside. It was cozy and spacious.

It was Freddy's place whenever she felt too lonely or stressed in school, she would go to her usual spot in library sitting and staring outside the window while writing in her journal.

Never in her life Freddy thought that she would share such a sentimental place with someone she just met. But to her Jess felt different, it wasn't like the first time she befriend David, Rays boyfriend.

The building friendship that she and Jess shared made her feel woozy inside as if every muscle in her body had loosened and the sun shining softly with sweet breeze. It felt like a summer day and she hope that he didn't run away from her.

"Wow. This is beautiful." Jess whispered his eyes taking in the beauty of the small space, from the window he could view the tress and the lake.

"Isn't it? Now sit." Freddy said sitting down beside the window pulling out her journal and the book that she was reading annotated by Rory.

Jess sat opposite her, taking the support of the shelves as he gazed at the books on the never ending shelves. He breathed out in awe, it reminded him of New York the cozy homey feeling engulfing him.

"How did you find this Freddy?" Jess asked his eyes landing on the short girl before him. Freddy looked up from her Journal smiling softly,

"Back in ninth grade, I was searching for good books to read and the librarian seemed to like my ideas. She showed me this place, she was nice lady. I miss her." Freddy said getting lost in the memories she made with the deceased librarian.