#0 | lucky

synopsis

synopsis. in which, y/n l/n, a girl fascinated by the premise of "you only live once" meets Japan's finest strikers- and so as its midfielder? y/n l/n could detect the same attributes of a striker in each of them, but had sae itoshi not corrected her, she would've continued thinking that everyone was but an egoistic forward.

one thing's for sure though, meeting these soccer fanatics on a getaway cruise would change her life for the better.

sparse chat chaps

────────────────────

y/n l/n, youngest child of m/n l/n and d/n l/n, and sister to b/n. an able-bodied student with an average life. she was considered smart among her grade, enough for others to request her tutoring sessions, but not smart enough to join the prestigious ranks of the school's charts. she had the overachieving geniuses for that.

y/n had a small group of friends, and to be fair not many friends at all. it's not like she didn't have any, she had many stray friends and acquaintances, alongside her tiny friend group. she just meant she didn't have friends outside of her quiet school life. once she stepped foot out of those shiny red doors, she was alone. nobody she could really turn to with her silly rants or say, "hey, look at this! we should totally do this," like the other girls her age.

but she did have one friend that she absolutely cherished, so she supposed she wasn't exactly completely alone. the thing is... it was a boy who had no interest in discussing girlish things. a soccer prodigy. and god's chosen emperor. michael kaiser, whom she had met when she was still waddling about in daycare with her cat stuffie in hand. she'd long given it away to kaiser, a token of their everlasting friendship, and a sentimental gift that had kaiser to tears when he moved away to pursue his dreams.

the (h/c)-haired girl set her overfilled (f/c) school bag next to her neatly organized desk. she had just gotten back from the mall with her mom. a relieved sigh escaped her lips as the plush feeling of her bed hit her tight back. not long after taking a breather, y/n's phone chimed from a notification.

main hoe <3

main hoe <3
how was school?

y/n
arent u up to date with the ins and outs of my life?

main hoe <3
puhlease 🙄🙄
im only texting u bc im bored 🥱

y/n
ofc pooksters!
i totally believe u 🤗
(i dont bc your stupid ahh doesn't have any friends)

main hoe <3
shut cho b*tch ass up.

y/n
HEY‼️‼️🔥🔥
LANGUAGE U FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

main hoe <3
...

y/n
ANYWAYS I HAVE BIG NEWS 💞💞