#8.5 | 1234

a/n- more chats bc im the epitome of hilarious 😂😂

btw this is all happening post-neo egoist arc ND MY POOKIES SAE AND RIN ARE ON GOOD TERMS :3 (at least neutral terms)

wanted to include all blue lock bitches so we're in the blue lock gc with everynyan

this is set right b4 y/n and isagi decide theyre bored and go to the arcade.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." isagi informed her. the ravenette haphazardly tossed his phone onto the bed, uncaring of whether or not the phone had made a safe recovery. it became a habit of his to stop bringing his phone to accompany him during potty time lest he wants a rehash of what happened last time... his foot had fallen asleep from the prolonged period of sitting on the toilet and when he tried to stand up, his drowsy foot had given out.

his sprawled-out body, butt naked, and wrapped in the fallen toilet paper was a sight to see indeed, which was exactly why bachira captured it on his phone upon discovery. isagi was still unsure to this day whether or not the troublemaker still had the photo.

"alright," y/n nodded and waited for him to leave before snatching his phone. it was a black phone with a clear phone case. the lock screen wallpaper was a picture of the world-renowned striker noel noa. "hey, isagi! what's your passcode?"

"I have no idea!"

y/n cocked a brow at his reply, thinking he was trying to be funny. she shrugged, before typing the universal code, 1234, as the passcode. to her delighted surprise, it unlocked and she was redirected to a cluttered home screen featuring a group selfie of him, a very pretty red-haired girl, a baby-faced brunette with golden under-lights, and a masculine-looking ginger.

his messages had a grand total of 319 new messages. "can I use your phone, yoichi?"

"uhh... sure? if you can get into it?" the blue-eyed striker thought nothing of it and left the curious girl to her own devices.

tapping on the messages app, there was a group chat constantly pinging. this captured her attention instantly.

BL ⚽️💙

chigiri
nah
aint no fucking way ☠️☠️

otoya
no cause im being so fr rn.
stacy was like "omg why would u link with my ma"
like I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHAWTY
so basically i coulda been my ex-gfs stepdad
rofl 😂

karasu
dawg 😨...

kurona
...

nanase
umm otoya....
I don't really think that's something to be proud of...

hiori
what the actual hell is wrong with u?
what inclined you to tell this story anyway?
nobody gives a flying fuck abt your love life.

isagi
legitness.
what do u have against women?
was the rejection of men's history month too much?