#10 | so sorry.

HAII EVERYNYAN 🗣️🗣️🗣️

bit of a short and shitty chap bc i did not wanna write this 🤕

from here on out, the chaps will most likely be silly shenanigans (they'll be funny hopefully...) and romance until the next next arc with drama mauahahhaah

y/n would've never imagined herself—never in a million years; and never in a blue moon—in a situation where she would be subjected to holding hands with reo mikage as he simultaneously stared into her (e/c) hues with as much conviction as the jury...

y/n would've never imagined herself—never in a million years; and never in a blue moon—in a situation where she would be subjected to holding hands with reo mikage as he simultaneously stared into her (e/c) hues with as much conviction as the jury of johnny depp's trial.

"ok, y/n. apologize to reo." bachira assisted in their making of amends as a third-party mitigator—or instigator, if you will.

y/n fixed her crestfallen gaze on reo's crinkled face with a wary frown. the ivory-haired giant—who she had learned went by nagi from the foreign alias being thrown around when referring to the latter—watched in piqued interest.

how had she gotten herself into this predicament in the first place? she was sure that everyone in their enclosed vicinity posed the daunting question alike.

right, it all started when bachira had suggested the notion of holding hands and staring deeply into each other's eyes, while she apologized to him profusely. it was an intervention of sorts (except they were trying to overcome the hardships of their hateful attitude toward each other rather than an unhealthy addiction), and although not technically—she liked to think of it that way. why else would she be exchanging these oh-so-heartfelt words of her supposed regret with reo mikage, the direct inheritor of a billionaire corporation?

y/n mustered up the meager guilt she possessed and began unwillingly. "I apologize for all that I have done from the bottom of my heart-"

"you don't sound sorry."

'he's finally using his brain!' she would have liked to sarcastically quip under any other circumstances.

y/n's eye twitched in vexation. "mind enlightening me on the subject?"

reo scrunched his nose in distaste. "you sound like a youtuber apologizing. the similarity is uncanny," the said boy shivered willfully to show his detestation for it.

her eye twitched again. "glad to see that someone is finally recognizing the technique I've been honing." bachira and isagi shot her pointed looks simultaneously; she smiled at them in mock remorse.

in spite of her derision, the lavender-haired boy continued. "I need something extravagant to forgive you. it may not seem it, but I'm not an easy man to impress."

"oh, yeah, no. I believe you."

"yeah, and why don't you stop talking, y/n." isagi narrowed his eyes at her, to which she stuck her tongue out.