#8 | rivalry

a/n- hi guys before you read this new chap, pls take the time to read what I say now.

I noticed ppl have been skipping the backstory chaps and whatnot, and I promise there will be only 2 more chaps (chap 10 and 11) of backstory to go.

I know my chat chaps are funny... heh 😏 but I put a lot of effort into my actual chaps with actual writing that I spent a lot of time revising and writing. so I'd appreciate it if u guys took the time to go back and read/vote them <33

it makes me really unmotivated to update when you guys skip the chaps with actual writing in them bc I put a lot of time and effort into them!!! ok bye lol ily ty

now keep reading for midsagi and bashita :3

y/n would be lying if she said that she hadn't been berated the second she stepped foot into the suite

y/n would be lying if she said that she hadn't been berated the second she stepped foot into the suite. she'd also be exaggerating if she said that she had her ear talked off from how long her mother lectured her about safety, running off, and human trafficking—she had criminal minds and law and order: special victims unit to blame for that. but she couldn't exactly tell her worrywart of a mother that a new friend caused her absence. much less a boy.

so she opted for silence on her part, taking the brute of the scolding. she'd be endlessly teased if her secret got out. it was hard enough for her to get her mother to let up on her friendship with kaiser; she didn't need to endure the hassle a second time.

yoichi!

yoichi!
good morning, y/n!!
are we still meeting up today?

y/n
gmorning yoichi :)
yh fs
u sure u only wanna stay on the ship tho?

yoichi!
positive.
liked by y/n

────────────────────

isagi quickly pocketed his phone lest his teammates saw the source of his serendipitous smile. reo draped an arm around the ravenette's unsuspecting shoulders. "isagi, don't you wanna come party around spain with me and nagi? sae's showing us all around!" reo urged the boy. on any other day, isagi would find the idea splendid, but lately, all his thoughts revolved around a certain (h/c)-haired girl. he decided he needed to see her as soon as possible or he would suffer from withdrawals.

the itoshi brothers instantly turned to reo, both donning their usual stoic expressions upon their god-sculpted complexions. "no, I'm not." sae deadpanned and snuffed reo's previous hopes. the purple-haired billionaire instantly deflated and pestered sae to reconsider. the two of them had some form of familiarity, provided sae and mikage corp had collaborated to promote one of their products—specifically the mikage corp earphones. as intended with sae's fame and popularity as a renowned soccer superstar, the product gained traction and many invested in it.