#14 | flipped

hello guys im not dead :3 i very much missed reading all ur comments so i decided to lock in and get a chap out

barou next chap :<

newayz cat/piercing rin as an apology (plez dont make fun of me, i js started to draw more srsly 😞)

snippets of dialogue float through the air, punctuated by laughter or thoughtful pauses

snippets of dialogue float through the air, punctuated by laughter or thoughtful pauses. passengers are scattered throughout the bus, occupying rows of cushioned seats. some sit in quiet solitude, their attention absorbed by books, e-readers, or smartphones; others engage in hushed conversations with fellow commuters or friends seated nearby—

—contrary to rin who kept his sights locked on a certain brunette man. the vehicle came to a stop, its doors unfolding to let passengers off or on. the young brunette man who'd wronged y/n perked up and weaved through the throng of people.

rin's eyes flickered in recognition and he released his hold on the metal pole to pursue the man. "rin! what the hell are you doing?!" he spared the sweaty (h/c)nette only a glance before squeezing himself into the crowd. "idiot!"

y/n slowly rose from the cushioned seat to follow the teal-eyed male. the female pushed herself to the front of the bus, leaving angered passengers in her wake—many sorry's and excuse me's were exchanged in the process.

stepping off the bus in a hurry, y/n scanned the area, glancing from left to right, searching for any sign of rin. "y/n?! what in gods name are you doing off the bus?!" isagi cried from the bus' window.

she stumbled to find a proper response on account of the bus' steady departure. "I'll meet you back at the hotel!" she bellowed back to him.

"what!?" his vocal presence diminished as the bus left.

her (e/c) irises glimmered when she caught a glimpse of rin's onyx hair. "rin!" she scrambled to the taller male; however, one could only get so far with a sprained ankle.

rin heard his name being called, but he chose to pay it little mind. instead, his mind was consumed with thoughts of exacting revenge on the brunette man.