#5 unwanted reality

'your kisses are like an addictive drug.'

»»— *. ・. * ・☆ . . ・☾. * ・☆. *・.* ・. —««

"...i don't believe you."

the sensation of jisung's warm breath against his skin already had him urge for more. he began leaning more into his touch at an agonizing rate, watching the arousal deepen in jisung's irises.

"let me prove it to you, then."

weirdly enough, his whispered offer was ascending straight down jisung's spine, he urged to bite down on his own tongue in desperate attempt to maintain his composure. he'd never witnessed minho like this. he was used to the cold evenings they'd spat insults at on their walks back home. the sinister look of luster which lured him successfully into a trance wasn't of much help either.

before he could spark a response, minho's lips already urgently pushed against his, pillowing against his will as they ran sinfully burnished, against his own.

minho was the last person he'd assumed to be a gentle kisser, but was pleasantly surprised by the sudden antic that he found himself kissing back.

it was wrong, he had the option of pulling away since minho's arms weren't encaging him anymore. yet, he fluttered his eyelashes shut and focused more onto the rhythm the older nurtured him with.

it started of soft, but due to the cohesive friction, their lips began to heat as their lungs longed for a breath or two. especially jisung, since he'd never experienced this with his full consciousness before.

he tried to last as long as the older did, however when he felt a pair of arms guiding themselves to wrap around his waist and squeeze down his sides, he squealed into the kiss in uncertainty.

his lips swole as minho's departed from his, yet they hadn't taken off of him for even the second as he crooned down his jaw to start peppering kisses down his neck.

"f-fuck.."

panting, jisung instinctively brought his arms extended towards his blonde locks, tugging at them and dragging them to bask more into his neck.

the feeling of minho's tongue gliding against his skin was addictive, as it peppered down all the way down, not leaving an area untouched of his saliva.

after a good few minutes of dragging his tongue along his skin, the blonde pulled away for a second when he'd reach the collar of jisung's white tee.

"can i take this off?" he asked, rather annoyed and impatient of his response since the material restricted of him wandering more around his arousing physique.

it took a good few breathers for jisung to focus on what the male had asked, later realizing that his hand already tucked at the hem of his collar, waiting for his signal to notify green, just at his consent.

blushing a faint shade of rose, he shook his head, not planning on revealing himself to somebody unknown- untrusted. (at least temporarily.)  it was minho of all people, the one latter who'd most likely bring insults at how his body naturally was. the only reason he'd conjured enough confidence in himself is because he avoided conflict with people who would utter insults in disguise of opinions. and minho was surely listed one of them, according to him.

feeling divergent at his response, the blonde nodded nonetheless. after all, he didn't want to push beyond his limits and make the younger uncomfortable. even if it was presumably somebody he despised the presence of, minho knew he was better to not push against the limits.

"fine." he sighed, his hand pulling away from untucking his shirt and loosely curling themselves at the loop of his jeans instead.

"i'm only going to use my hand at the most, alright?" minho explained, holding up a single arm of his in need of approval and confirmation.