#6 lustful traders

'you make commitments hard.'

»»— *. ・. * ・☆ . . ・☾. * ・☆. *・.* ・. —««

as much as jisung rammed his mind to accept the fact that minho was the one who took his first- he didn't want to.

he could barely wrap his mind around the information he'd received; especially since he had nobody to vent all his feelings to.

one thing about jisung, was that when he dealt with pent up emotions, he fell into lots of stress. his mind would constantly drift towards that area affected with distress, and never leave him alone. not one second could he sit in silence without being haunted by his own thoughts and assumptions. that's why he indulged in stretching all-nighters, even if it wasn't particularly necessary. he would rather juggle with multiple distractions at once to not have a single thoughts occur in his mind.

he was already aware of how dark his mind would grow- since he was matured faster than teenagers his age.

the iced americano he held in his palm was placed down at his desk as he entered the student council room echoing empty- maybe it was due to the fact that it was half an hour early.

it came to a regret now- because it meant he had to spend the time alone until his friends would arrive.

not giving up the opportunity, he pulled out his chemistry notebooks and began revising for an assessment that was a week far. though he had an enormous gap, he'd managed to finish the entire portion assigned and even make notes on every chapter.

again, he began revising for the hundredth time. but of course revision of the same old notes didn't peak that much of his attention- instantly leading his mind drift towards a certain blonde that overworked his braincells.

"god." he breathed out, slightly tugging at his hair while resting his elbows against the desk, 'why can't he just leave me alone?' he sarcastically questioned to himself, even if minho was nowhere near present.

just as he went to pack all his belongings and shift to the library instead, the door shot open to his alarm. he glanced back, wondering which student council member would arrive this early.

no, he was wrong. it wasn't a student council member since he hadn't seen the redhead anywhere before. in fact, he looked like a fresher with his innocent feline eyes and scrawny frame.

"may i help you?" he asked in a kind tone, hoping to not scare him away.

"oh, han jisung?" the redhead pointed out, "i was told you arrived early." he smiled, his friends were right afterall.

strolling towards the chestnut, he began again, "i'm yang jeongin! a freshmen."

"nice to meet you, jeongin." smiling in response, jisung extended out to an empty seat to welcome him, "what brings you here?"

"i actually was looking for a tutor from the past couple of weeks." he explained, "but i haven't found any suiting ones. many students and my friends recommended to just get some help from the student council members because they're more experienced.."

'a tutor?' jisung internally repeated, his mind already scrambling his own schedules, "what do you need tutoring in?"

"physics and math." jeongin replied.