#7 incorrect placements

'time slips away when i'm with you.'

»»— *. ・. * ・☆ . . ・☾. * ・☆. *・.* ・. —««

the words wrung around minho's mind for confirmation of its possibility.

but when realization locked in, he wasted to haste in colliding his lips aggressively on top of the shorter's. teaching him how exactly a kiss should be felt- rather than his useless pecks which only impacted at a tease.

jisung audibly whimpered at his aggressiveness, barely trying to kiss back as minho began backing him up with their lips still attached.

leading them towards an empty stall, he rushed towards one and worked on locking the door while holding jisung's frame against it.

as their lips started to heat, jisung started to salivate more, but minho didn't dare to object it- the kiss growing rather wet with the echoes bouncing off the tiled walls.

just as the brunette felt his knees go weak, minho's tongue willingly shoved into his throat- unraveling his carven and tasting every corner of his mouth his own tongue never managed to.

he felt weak. minho apprehended way more experienced than him- yet it was addictive more than embarrassment. it kind of excited him- wanting to figure out how experienced the older really was.

tilting his head in many directions- he tried to gain control over minho's tongue, but eventually ran out of breath; gasping as their lips parted.

the blonde, however, continued to drag his tongue along his jaw, peppering moist kisses as he traveled further, loving every insensitive whimper jisung would let out.

with swollen lips, and disheveled locks of brown sticking onto his forehead, he could barely recover with minho's tongue dancing at his skin- the sensation running like hot lava down his skin to burn him with a lukewarm sensation he couldn't upsurge out of.

craning his neck, he allowed more access to his skin to minho- allowing him to softly, yet subtly mark at his skin.

the blonde tried his ultimate best to not leave noticeable marks, however every time the younger mewled at him kissing certain spots- he felt himself fail to contain it.

when he sucked on a particular spot- where his neck joint to his collar bone, jisung mistakenly let a loud moan escape his parted lips.

"m-minho! n-not there.."

shocking himself, he threw a hand over his mouth out of embarrassment, squeezing his eyes shut from the stringed tension he couldn't handle anymore.

minho felt a smirk crease the side of his cheek at his moan. "say that again."

the brunette furiously shook his head in denial, his own hands shivering as they clutched the material of the older's hoodie.

of course, he had a sweet spot.

jisung had labeled minho as one of the cruelest people to have ever known him- but never did he expect minho to go to such heights. the blonde continued to lower himself at the particular spot, his hot breath making jisung tense under sensitivity. eventually, he left a small peck, transitioning to using his tongue as he began softly sucking at a certain pace.

jisung whimpered against the skin of his palm, his hot tears running down his puffed cheeks as he trembled under the hands firmly gripping around his waist- denying him of any movement.

just as minho pulled out, he nibbled gently at his skin, pulling away to find a bruise already starting to grow dark.

jisung released his palm, his lips now coated red as he panted to catch his breath.