#11 muted emotions

'you're far more dangerous than drugs.'

»»— *. ・. * ・☆ . . ・☾. * ・☆. *・.* ・. —««

frantically drumming his foot against the concrete footpath, jisung continued to nib on the dry scales of his bottom lip.

his mind still eagerly hung onto the presence of a familiar latter.

in fact, he was leaning against the wall of his own home, awaiting for his arrival for quite sometime now.

it was the umpteenth time he glanced at his phone lock screen to check the time, making an appoint to note down whether it was too late until his little sister would arrive home.

but of course, he hoped that the blonde would arrive before that was possible.

he desperately had some stress to release.

and just on the next glance to check the time, he looked up to see the anticipated blonde approaching his doorstep with steps slower than a tortoise. he seemed to be more invested in the book he had held in his hands- which briefly caught jisung off guard since he hadn't expected the blonde to be the one to even glance at books.

nonetheless, he snapped out of his thoughts and ran up to the older, taking ahold of his wrist which genuinely startled minho, on the other hand. 

"what're you doing here?" he asked perplexed, not receiving a reply since he was already now being dragged towards his entrance.

jisung finally let his arm stray and pointed towards the key hole, "just hurry up and unlock this door, i don't have a lot of time."

oblivious at his behavior, minho was still questionable at his presence near his home, why he even urged to enter, and maybe even question why there was a small scab of blood oozing out of his bottom lip. but upon noticing the urgency, he didn't ponder more and obediently unlocked his door.

being pushed inside the next second, jisung had now slammed him against the closed door, sending the book in his palms flying out of his grasp.

ignorant to the confusion sprawling on his features, jisung chose to harshly collide their lips, forcefully submitting against the sensation of having intense contact again.

pulling away before the kiss would deepen, the blonde finally chose to speak up- "what's the rush?" he questioned the panting brunette with smudged cherry chap stick around his lips.

"i'm stressed." he replied in a monotone, leaning back in to capture his lips until the blonde held his fists against his chest in objection once again. he whined, growing impatient for even a second his lips were not strung with minho's.

"i understand, but-" cutting off his whines, the blonde took the initiative to deliberately switch positions, easily prying the brunette off of him and pinning him against the wall instead, "who said you're allowed to be in charge?"

a flicker of anxiety lashed upon his brown adorned irises, easily being washed away with the spark of lust when the older was the one to crash their lips together this second.

he'd done the exact same act prior a few seconds ago, but minho was much rougher than he could ever aspire to be. his lips were much more urgent, craving just the right ways.

his bruised lip was now worsened, with a hint of blood shimmering between their lips to set a metallic taste running down their mouths.

without warning, minho's hands deliberately shaped down his sides, creasing at his waist with delicacy until he started positioning them a perfect way to grope him. and despite it, jisung still squealed against his lips when he did.