Party Time

"Neo eobtamyeon~"

Byeol burst into laughter as she recognized the classic Korean ballad. Jaemin ignored her and continued singing, hitting the notes perfectly. Byeol raised an eyebrow at his vocal range, knowing that she could never measure up to that- but then Ten grabbed a mic and started to bullshit the Korean lyrics in his Thai/Chinese accent. Even Jaemin couldn't hold back his laughter and he passed the mic to Byeol, asking her to continue it.

After that ballad, Uptown Funk started to play suddenly and a surprised Chenle got up to change the song that interrupted their singing session.

"Wait, wait, don't change it!" Xiaojun pleaded. "We need some better songs!"

"Yeah!" Jisung shouted, grabbed Chenle's hands and started jumping up and down on beat.

Their singing session suddenly turned into a dance party and they danced the night away.

"I'm exhausted," Jungwoo complained as they all lied on the basement floor. "Chenle, you've done it again, buddy. Amazing party."

"We always throw parties at Chenle's house," Ten told Byeol. She was sitting on the couch with her legs kicked up and Ten was sprawled on the other end of it. All the other boys were on the floor- except Jisung, who was still bouncing up and down with seemingly never-ending energy.

"Big house," Byeol said simply with an understanding nod.

"That, plus the fact that he's rich and his parents are rarely ever at home over the weekends." Ten elaborated.

"You're all tired already?" Jisung pouted, looking at the nearly dead group. "One more song! Please!"

"No~" Byeol covered her face in her hands. "I'm starving; I can't dance anymore."

"Xiaojun, when is the pizza getting here?" Yangyang asked the boy, who was in charge of dinner. Xiaojun paled.

"Uh..." he looked at his phone. The time was ticking closer to nine o'clock. He looked up at his friends with a sheepish smile. "Oh, was... was I supposed to order?"

Xiaojun covered his ears as everyone broke into exasperated arguing. Byeol, no matter how hungry she was, couldn't help but burst into laughter at them bickering.

"Fine! I'll order some!" Chenle cut in suddenly, unable to take all the arguing. "It'll take a while though."

"Thank you for being sensible- unlike someone." Ten said as he stood up, shooting a glare at Xiaojun. "Chen, could I go take a shower?"

"And me?" Yangyang blinked cutely at the house owner. Chenle sighed and gave them permission to the downstairs bathroom and the one in his room.

"Thank you!" Yangyang jumped up and ran upstairs, Ten following behind.

"Don't you dare touch anything in my room-!" Chenle called after the boy.

"I think Taeyong needs one too," Jungwoo made a face and scooted away from the mentioned boy.

"I-" Taeyong looked flabbergasted at him, who smirked victoriously. He involuntarily glanced at Byeol, afraid of what she'd think, but she was caught staring, and they glanced away simultaneously.

"I-I'm fine, thank you very much. I didn't even dance that much." Taeyong countered.

"Lies." Byeol cut in with a sly smile. "You were on the table and I can see sweat on your face."

"Just go!" Jungwoo pushed Taeyong and the latter finally gave in, going upstairs to the bathroom in Chenle's dad's room.

"I'm just going to change," Xiaojun said and Chenle, no matter how much he wanted to argue, couldn't let a houseful of stinky boys ruin Byeol's party. He sighed and went with to his room to get Xiaojun some clothes.