edge of great

---  ☆  •  ♫  •  ♪  •  ♫  •  ☆  ---

--- ☆ • ♫ • ♪ • ♫ • ☆ ---

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

--- ☆ • ♫ • ♪ • ♫ • ☆ ---

Athena Blake always dreamed of her senior year, but when it started coming at her full steam ahead, she wasn't quite as prepared for it as she thought. Sure, she had her best friend Violetta Chase by her side and her boyfriend Ricky Bowen holding her hand, but in the wise words of Gabriella Montez, she just wanted it all to slow down.

Nothing about this year at East High was going to be slow, though. The announcement of the High School Musical 4 movie featuring the original cast places Athena as an extra in the movie, but after the Frozen documentary, she was just about done with the cameras. All she wanted was to focus on her school musical High School Musical 3.

The battle between the movie and the musical causes strain in the theater group, and Athena and Ricky are no exception. Yeah, they're Troy and Gabriella ⁠ — the gold standard, the couple of their childhoods. But they're also Athena and Ricky, and they're sure as hell not perfect, even if it might seem like they are.

Between the mess of a movie, a breaking musical, and getting accepted into the most prestigious music college in the world, all Athena can do right now is hope she won't get dragged down under.

--- ☆ • ♫ • ♪ • ♫ • ☆ ---

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

--- ☆ • ♫ • ♪ • ♫ • ☆ ---

CHARLI D'AMELIO
- as -
ATHENA BLAKE

CHARLI D'AMELIO-   as   -ATHENA BLAKE

"running from the past."

═ • ° • ✧ • ° • ═