008

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧

chapter eight:I'm the best thing at this party(you're losing me) !

chapter eight:
I'm the best thing at this party
(you're losing me) !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"PEOPLE, I WILL BE reading tarot cards in five minutes," Ashlyn announced. "Please make an orderly pentagram."

"Orderly pentagram?" Violetta repeated. "Oh God."

Mack blinked at her. "Is this a normal occurrence?"

"It's Ashlyn," Athena answered. "If you want witch vibes, go to her. Happy Halloween."

The group dispersed slightly, getting some more snacks and drinks before the tarot card reading. Athena leant slightly into Ricky's side, who had his arm around her, his hand running up and down the length of her arm gently. Violetta, on the other hand, kept checking her phone and looked very restless. Honestly, she looked like she was about to be sick.

"Come on in," Ashlyn encouraged, smiling brightly in excitement.

"What's up with you?" Athena asked to Violetta.

"I really have to tell you something," Violetta admitted. "It's something I don't want to do, but Mack—"

"Hey Wildcats!" a new voice then exclaimed.

Athena looked over, only for her eyebrows to knit in confusion. Dani was standing near the top of the stairs, dressed in a white dress and a red graduation outfit — Gabriella Montez in High School Musical 3 to a t. At once, Kourtney shrieked. Athena straightened up slightly.

"Dani's here?" Gina asked.

"It appears so," Ricky replied, but sounded not surprised at all.

"Uh . . ." Athena trailed off. "Why is she wearing a High School Musical 3 Vanessa Hudgens costume?"

Ricky dropped his arm from around her. "That's actually a really interesting question."

Violetta's eyes narrowed at him. "Ricky, what did you do?"

"Kourtney, my bestie of the week," Dani said, cutting through their conversation. She then looked at her sweatshirt, which she had changed into not too long ago. "Wait, did you go to Princeton?"

"Girl, I'm in high school," Kourtney responded.

"Yes, I know what order people go to schools." She then looked over at Ricky, her smile wide. "Ricky, hey."

"Dani, you remember Violetta," Ricky stated. "And this is my girlfriend, Athena."

Dani focused on Violetta." My switcharoo. Love that for us."