003

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧

chapter three:movie versus musical !

chapter three:
movie versus musical !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"THERE'S MY BEAUTIFUL girl," Ricky greeted, pushing himself off of the wall.

It was the first day of High School Musical 4 rehearsals, and Athena was, well . . . stressed. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before because of it, either. Not to mention that they had auditions for High School Musical 3 right after it. After going through an entire school day plus rehearsing for things twice, Athena could already feel how tired she was going to be. Nevertheless, she slapped a fake grin on her face and met up with the rest of the theater kids.

Athena smiled up at him though tired eyes, pressing up onto her toes and kissing him quickly. "Hey."

Violetta walked ahead of the group, practically taking charge. "I had a coffee this morning and I'm ready to go."

Carlos followed after her. "Who gave you caffeine? I thought we had an intervention about that."

"Sorry, I can't hear you because you're walking too slow."

Ricky held out his hand to Athena. "You coming?"

She took his hand. "Yeah."

Together, their little group headed towards the auditorium. Like yesterday, the theater hallway had been bustling with people, moving things around and talking over things. Finally, they stopped at the auditorium doors, which had a yellow sign displaying:

HOMECOMING
PRIVATE REHEARSAL
DO NOT ENTER

"This is so official, there's a sign on the door," Ashlyn stated. "What do we do? Do we knock? Do we make a grand entrance? Like, what do they do in Hollywood?"

"You guys, we're actually rehearsing for High School Musical 4," Gina gushed, and all of them squealed.

"Hollywood?" Ricky asked. "More like Hollywill."

They all stared at him.

"Sorry, guys, I'm just really excited."

Athena patted his shoulder. "It's okay, you tried."

"My college applications are gonna love this," Kourtney said. "Kourtney Greene — scholar, philanthropist, Hollywood actress."