4 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
June 21st, Wednesday.

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"Ah.. don't like that one hm take one more." I handed nya back my phone, going back to the corner I was at.

We was standing in the stairs of nya's momma's apartment. Getting ready to go where ever dace was after I checked his Life360.

"There I took like 5 more if you don't like dem' I don't know take some selfies." I laughed grabbing the phone from her hand.

" I laughed grabbing the phone from her hand

"Ehhhh.. this one is nice I'm gonna post it later." I said, deleting all the others.

@reppinkj has started following
you!

"Bitch im high as fuck, im just trynna fuh." Nya sing turning to begin walking down the stairs.

I went to my contacts calling my brother, leaving the phone on speaker.

"We listening to herbo in the car." She said scratching her head. I nodded.

"Bubby can me and nya come up there?" I asked soon as he answered. "Nunie.." he spoke.

"What? You just up Cleveland y'all not doing nothing but up er' playing basketball." I said looking around as we left the apartment building.

"I kno' dat. But I'm with ken, ty & trip. You kno' you and ken girlfriend don't get along at all." He said.

"I'm not even gonna do nuffin' to herrrrr." I said opening the passenger seat of lady's car. I hope nya supposed to be driving this right now.

"Whatever, come down here ion' care it's hot though better get you some food & shit before coming out here." He informed.

"Okay, be up there in a little love you bye." I told him swiping off the call going to instagram.

"Love you nunie." He said before hanging the phone up himself.