36 ; demented

@SSUPERSIA
-
Dec 21st, Thursday.

@SSUPERSIA - Dec 21st, Thursday

KAMRYN LELAND SMITH

KAMRYN LELAND SMITH.
19 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"I don't care bout' you being mad at me." I said, Turning on La'rrya's Nanas nem street.

"Bae cause I said wake me up when you wake up so I could be out here early, Tory already probably gone." She mugged me, turning to the window again.

"What you want me to do? Un-fuck you? I was sleep too." I said.

"You woke up before me doe.." She said, turning around again. I laughed, "Man if i would've woke you up you was gon' be mad as hell." I said.

"Whatever come on." She said, as I pulled up infront of the house. She unlocked the door, pulling the handle to get out.

I leaned over grabbing her arm. "What?" She said stopping. "Girl give me a kiss, all mad and shit, his ca' still parked right thea'." I said.

She leaned in kissing me, getting her lip gloss all over my own lips. "I love you." She said, "I love you too, I'ma watch you go in." I said. She nodded shutting the door and walking up to the house.

I grabbed my phone, Pulling up the contact.

###-###-####

just now
be outside

I looked back up, Seeing rya waving with the door half open. I honked before pulling off.

-

I watched as Jenn walked up to my car, with a sling on her shoulder, which was some how still healing from the bullet wound.