9 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 2nd, Sunday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - July 2nd, Sunday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

@aintshitsweet

Liked by @reppinkj, @jennyb, @len2you & 2,314 others!

aintshitsweet high as hell getting shoes had to guess my size 😂😂 .

-
Comments off.

"Co-worker!" Nanny yelled at the tv that displayed family fued. I looked at her with a wide mouth.

The question being "Name somebody who is most common to have an affair with."

She laughed at my face.

I shook my head, taking another fork of wrapped up noodles into my mouth.

"Y'all want fried chicken for the fourth or barbecued?" Nanny asked me. "Uhh.. I want fried." I shrugged, putting my bowl on the table.

"Of course you do; I'm just gonna have to do both. You know your brothers like barbecue." She said. I nodded.

"They need to invite they one friend, what's his name? Kamryn. Janet's lil boy. Yea I like him he a gentleman, real kind." She nodded.

"Who?" I asked her confused.

"You know him La'rrya. The one who had just got out of jail? Janet posted about it all over face book." She said, i made a face.

"Ohhhhh KJ?" I asked. She nodded. "Yup ahuh." She said.

"How everybody know him but me? What the fuck?" I said. "Aye!"

"Oops my bad, don't invite him we got beef." I said. "Ain't no beef in here, this here is a house of god everybody family in here." She shook her head folding her robe over.

"You don't got no heads to do today?" She asked me.

I threw my head back remembering. Groaning at the sound of work.