18 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 17th, Sunday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - July 17th, Sunday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

I had just got out of the shower and Nya was already calling the groupchat. Work had me tired as a bitch, We had a whole bunch of people coming in today.

"Hello." I answered, only a towel on my body and wrapped around my hair.

"What are you doing today." She asked, I shrugged. "I don't know, missing my man." I sighed.

She scrunched up her face. "He still ain't contact you since they day?" She asked. I shook my head.

"In all honesty fuck that nigga I done even care." I lied.

cause how you gon put tongue on me like that then ignore me for 3 days.

"Where Jenn at." I asked seeing she ain't pick up. "She prolly somewhere wrapped up with rico." Nya laughed.

"Right, how I need to be."

"So we need to be outside today." She said. I looked at my closet then back at my phone.

Then back at my closet and back at the phone again.

"Bitch hurry and decide, sitting there naked." She laughed. I sighed getting up. "I guess I'll wear these lil jean shorts I been wanting to wear, where we bout 'ta go?" I asked.

"Ion know, I was thinking out to eat with Jenn so we can really sit down and talk with her; you think you did to much the other day?" She asked.

I sat my phone down on my dresser going into my closet. "No I don't regret any of my decisions, She continued to lie in my face plus she been doing little weird shit recently. Trying to fuck with dace was just the cherry on top, you know ian even weird like that but Jenn fucking with rico and she ain't shit, so if she cheat on rico with my brother or cheat on my brother with rico that's gonna start some whole other bullshit and ruin them boys friendships, plus them niggas play with guns and you know how rico get over Jenn." I explained taking the shorts from the clip hanger.

"Ohhhhh I understand it better, me honestly I would just let it all unfold on 'ha ass." She said laughing.

"But I agree, we should go out to eat so she can just tell us what's been on her mind and what she got going on, and we can all just get that connection back." I said looking through my shirts.

"Okay, call me when you ready." She said, I nodded but spoke up remembering the camera wasn't in my face.

"Okay, love you byeee." I said, waiting for her to hang up.