17 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 15th, Friday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - July 15th, Friday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"Bubby." I looked up front from the backseat of Tory's car. Him and Dace was going sein where out of town and I wanted to ride with them.

He didn't look up from his phone responding. "What?" He asked.

"What you said you was gonna tell me earlier?" I asked. Earlier when we was at Brandon's with everybody he said he wanted to tell me something but not while everybody was there.

"Oh shit yea— why 'yo friend was trynna fuck me?" He asked. I shook my head. "Don't start that bullshit." I said.

"Naw for real, let me find these messages bruh." He started laughing going to his instagram app. I just watched with a interested face as he moved his fingers around the phone.

"This why ion like your friends now." Tory said shaking his head. "Boy you said nya was your bestie the other day!" I said. "I said friends, nya damn near our little sister." He said pulling into a gas station.

Dace handed me his phone and I looked at it, leaning in on the middle armrest.

@JENNYB
————
jenn❤️.

jenn❤️.
replied to your story:
👀👀👀 daceyyyy

wsp Jennifer 🤣

jenn❤️.
boy lmfaoo don't even play

jenn❤️.
where nunu?

idk prolly sleep

jenn❤️.
mm.. let me come ova there
assum 😂😂😂

fa what? nunu sleep
& ian home

jenn❤️.
boy for you!! we not kids no mo
yk what I'm trynna do 🤦🏽‍♀️.

jenn❤️.
come scoop me or something

You reacted with ""
____________________________________

I looked up from the phone and so did tory. "You got a heart next to 'ha shit?" Tory asked. "No you fucking old head, that's her insta nickname." Dace said.

Tory smacked his lips opening the door. "Y'all want y'all regular drinks?" He asked, dace nodded and he got out the car closing the door.